JiU & Handong

Dreamcatcher Imagines

Nothing felt more right than the rain pouring on them while they danced, body's fitting like a puzzle piece.

 

Minji sighed tugging the younger girl closer to her body. It felt right, Handong in her arms, everything felt right at that moment.

 

Swaying side to side to calm music playing in the background, both girls enjoying having each other wrapped in each other's arms.

 

The vanilla smell of Minji's scent was intoxicating, it was killing Handong softly, but she didn't care. She would never care because Minji's scent was what brought her comfort and safety in the first place. 

 

So why would she care if she was softly suffocating?

 

"What do you do to me Minji." She lets out a shaky breath, not trusting her voice.

 

Minji laughs and it feels like music to her ears at the shy laugh escaping Minji's throat. A small smile plastered onto her lips.

 

"I don't know. You tell me Dongie?" 

 

Handong leans back to look into Minji's brown eyes. Brown eyes are common but the only brown eyes that Handong would love waking up to each morning were Minji's. Nobody else's, just the girl in her arms.

 

"I don't know what to tell you," Handong shyly said giving a shy smile, looking away from adoring eyes looking back at her. "You make me go crazy." She whispers.

 

Minji raised her hand to her cup her cheek, making the girl look at her. "and you make me go a thousand times crazier.”she whispered against her lips, she leaned in to softly kiss her but was suddenly stopped by hand.

 

Handong gave her a sad smile. Handong knew, she knew that this wasn’t real, Minji wasn’t real, she was...an image...a person. A dream that Handong wished was real.

 

“You’re not real, Minji,”

 

Minji watched at the girl that created her breaking down into pieces, her cries bringing a aching feeling in her chest.

 

Dreams were meant to be forgotten once you woke up and Minji was one of them. 

 

A dream to forever be forgot.

 

It 5 in the morning and tired as hell so Idk if it makes any sense (sorry in advance 🖐🏼😔)