SuA & Yoohyeon

Dreamcatcher Imagines

"Captain Siyeon! We need backup!" A gunned down Gahyeon had yelled over her earpiece. She had her gun in hand as she was visibly injured from her enemies bullets from the other side of the wall.

 

Gahyeon waited for Captain Siyeon to find her. She caught a glimpse of Captain Siyeon behind a car, hiding from enemy bullets.

 

Captain Siyeon whisper yelled to her, "are you hurt anywhere Gahyeon?" Gahyeon shook her head, not wanting to be a burden to the hero.

 

"I now your hiding somewhere Captain Siyeon. I won't let you get away this time!" The evil villain, small but dangerous Queen had yelled to over to Captain Siyeon, knowing that she could hear her.

 

"I won't let you escape Queen!" Siyeon had yelled back feeling enraged from the annoying Queen.

 

Queen Sua smirked at her villain girlfriend earning a curious brow from the silver haired girl. What had her Queen have planned.

 

Queen turned back to where she knew the purple haired girl was hiding behind a concrete wall. The girl was hurt and bleeding from the slashes and punches she received from Yoohyeon. My puppy is going to get a reward. She smirked at the thought.

 

"Sua," Yoohyeon said from beside her. "It's time." She said with exiting eyes looking straight at her gorgeous Queen.

 

"Captain Siyeon and Lee Gahyeon...say goodbye to your precious friends." Sua laughed evilly. Siyeon would finally get a taste of great sadness from the lose of precious people in her life. 

 

Just like Siyeon took hers away.

 

Sua felt anger rise within her but Yoohyeon was there to calm her down with a sweet gentle kiss, making her calm down.

 

she sighed against the kiss a small smile forming on her lips.

 

"Thank you." Sua said, caressing Yoohyeon's cheek and quickly pecking them.

 

Yoohyeon had a cheeky smile plastered on her lips, red covering her cheeks. "My pleasure, my Queen." She jokingly said bowing earning a playful slap from the smaller girl as she laughed at her girlfriends silliness.

 

Sua suddenly turned serious, cupping her girlfriends face in her hands with such gentleness. "Whatever happens, just now that I love you Kim Yoohyeon."

 

"Don't say that, it hurts me when you say it like your going to die." Yoohyeon whispers with tears in her eyes. She knew that it was a high chance that it could happen, but deep down she believed that Sua would come right back in arms, feel her kisses and hands traveling down her body, her intoxicating scent driving her wild. That no other person was able to do that except Kim Bora, her sweet girlfriend that just needed love and someone by her side. And Yoohyeon was just that.

 

"Please," she weakly whispered. "Don't sacrifice your life for revenge," 

 

"I'm not just doing this for revenge Yoohyeon, I'm doing this for you too." She clarified not wanting her girlfriend to think that's she's only doing this for revenge.

 

"I-I now you're not Bora! I...I just don't want you to die..." Yoohyeon cried not able to hold back her tears any longer. Did Bora not understand what she was trying to say.

 

Sua looked at Yoohyeon with a confused expression. "Wh-what are you saying?" 

 

Yoohyeon cupped Bora's cheeks looking at her in the eyes with so much love filled in them. "Bora, I-I lo-"

 

The sound of a gun shooting echoed loudly.

 

Widen eyes look at Bora with tears.

 

"No!"

 

"Nonononono, you-you can't leave me as well Yoohyeon!" Sua cried taking ahold of slim hands tightly against her own.

 

Was this it? Was she going to die like this? Yoohyeon chuckled bitterly. 

 

Tears trickle down her face. She could feel herself loosing strength, not able to keep her eyes open.

 

"Baby, please open your eyes." Bora's voice sounded so distant. It scarred her.

 

She realized that she would never feel the warmth of Bora's hugs on those cold rainy days, or those lips against her own.

 

"Yoohyeon, baby, d-don't leave." Yoohyeon tried, she really did.

 

The only regret she had was not able to tell Bora...

 

That she loves her.

 

"I love you Yoohyeon..."

 

I might have wrote another imagine that was supposed to be for a complete different story that was originally comedy/humor but...as you can see took a sudden turn.