Minji & everyone

Dreamcatcher Imagines

Aging is quite sad.

 

Watching your friends age is even sadder, devastating.

 

Minji watches as her friends age.

 

She watches as her crush gets her first girlfriend, Yubin.

 

She watches as Siyeon and Bora move in together as the next step of their relationship.

 

She watches as Gahyeon graduates high school.

 

She watches as Handong is timid and only watches from the side.

 

She watches.

 

Minji watches from behind. Hidden and to never be found.

 

Do her friends even remember her?

 

Minji was fifteen when she was turned by a rogue vampire when they had found her sanding around the forest behind the school.

 

Her parents had always told her to never ever go inside woods alone, because it could be dangerous.

 

Back then Minji was rebellious. So when one night she decided to wander off into forest behind school, the next thing she knew she was feeling immense pain on her neck.

 

Minji should have listened to her parents. But why didn't she? Was she stupid? Yeah. Did she regret every second after? Everyday she regrets not listening and it costed her to become immortal. A vampire.

 

A blood thirsty vampire that was immortal.

 

Minji was stripped of her life. Sure she was immortal, she could live forever if she wanted. But did she?

 

Minji watches from afar as the years continue to pass.

 

Handong is now a beautiful and confident model still very much savage as she was before.

 

Gahyeon has grown into a beautiful and wonderful human being and Minji couldn't be much proud of her.

 

Siyeon and Bora has tied the knot and decided to marry each other, three years later with Bora hiving birth to a beautiful baby girl.

 

Yoohyeon... gosh Yoohyeon was even more beautiful than Minji had remembered all those years ago.

 

And even though the vampire wishes she was the one for Yoohyeon, Yoohyeon and Yubin ended getting married years later and having three fur babies.

 

Yes, Minji was now forever immortal.

 

All she could do, is watch from the shadows protecting her friends until the very end.