Yoohyeon’s master plan - JiU & Siyeon

Dreamcatcher Imagines

JiU looked at her bestfriend pacing around the room, as she thought of something in her little mind.

 

"Yoohyeon, what are you thinking." JiU asked as made herself comfortable tucking herself under the covers.

 

"Hmm..."

 

"Hmm... what?"

 

"I got it!"

 

"Got what woman!"

 

Yoohyeon ignored JiU as she started to plan her master plan.

 

"Meet me in my house in an hour." And with that Yoohyeon left a frustrated JiU wondering on what she was planning to do.

 

Why am I even friends with her?

 

JiU groaned as she went to get ready.

 

-

 

"Siyeon!" Yoohyeon banged on her older sisters door.

 

"What the hell do you want you annoying tree!" Siyeon yelled annoyingly as Yoohyeon entered her sisters room.

 

Siyeon rolled her eyes as she closed her door.

 

"Why are you here? Weren't you with your friend JiU?" Siyeon asked raising an eyebrow.

 

"Yes I was and I asked her to come later today."

 

Siyeon looked taken back. She never minded the older girl when she spend the day at her house. But why does it feel a little different now?

 

"Unnie," Yoohyeon waved her hand to her sisters face, snapping her out of her thought.

 

"Sorry."

 

Yoohyeon just nodded. "So... my dearest sister, I have decided to get you a date."

 

"A date?"

 

"Yes Siyeon, a date." 

 

"With who?"

 

Yoohyeon smirked mischievously.

 

"JiU."

 

-

 

JiU arrived to Yoohyeon's apartment. Knocking the door, revealed a beautiful girl, not just any girl. It was the girl that JiU has been crushing on for a while.

 

JiU cleared awkwardly. Siyeon looked much more awkward since she new of her sisters 'master plan' to hook them up together.

 

"Hi Siyeon." JiU waved shyly, hiding her obvious blush.

 

"H—hi." Siyeon smiled at the beautiful being. She was the most beautiful girl she laid eyes upon. Not that she didn't notice before, but now that she took a closer look, she was the definition of a angel.

 

"Come in."

 

JiU went in followed by Siyeon as Yoohyeon took them to their table.

 

JiU looked at Yoohyeon confusingly. "What is this?" She said taking seat in the table.

 

Yoohyeon leaned in to whisper to JiU. "A date."

 

JiU blushed furiously as she looked at Siyeon scratching her neck nervously.

 

Yoohyeon smiled proudly at her work as she left both girls alone to deal with their awkwardness, and possibly with more dates in the future.