Yoohyeon & Gahyeon ft. Overprotective Siyeon

Dreamcatcher Imagines

It really shouldn't happen. It can't happen for gods sake! Siyeon would never allow it.

Siyeon bites inside her cheek as she glares at her best friend who stands outside the door with a nervous smile, never meeting Siyeon's eyes.

Gahyeon, Siyeon's little sister looks up in surprise to see Yoohyeon, a tiny blush covering her cheeks as she smiles warmly up at Yoohyeon.

Siyeon rolls her eyes at that, barely holding in a groan, wanting nothing more than to disappear into thin air and strangle her best friend.

Still, Siyeon stays even if every bone in her body wants to strangle Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon on the other hand, was regretting on even letting her intrusive thoughts win her over, resulting in coming to ask out Gahyeon. Which now that she thinks about it, was probably a terrible, horrible idea in the first place

She gulps, quickly glancing to Siyeon who stares at her hard. Yoohyeon feels her knees go weak by that, but she quickly calmes herself down.

"Yoohyeon...wh-what are you doing here?" Gahyeon finally asks, breaking the silence.

Yoohyeon immediately softens, a shy smile covering her lips as a light blush covers her cheeks.

"I-um-I-I wanted—" Yoohyeon gets cut of short by her phone vibrating against her hand. She quickly glances down to see a text message.

 

Wolfie🐺: Don't. You. Dare

 

Yoohyeon swallows, her dry lips as she glances up at Siyeon. This time Yoohyeon keeps eye contact with her best friend, and simply smiles.

Gahyeon looks up at Yoohyeon expectantly, feeling all types of nervous in the pit of her stomach.

And really, Gahyeon was tired, "yes!" She blurts out a wide smile on her lips as Yoohyeon smiles back at her, not able to hold back her giggles and the relief that washes over her. So Gahyeon had known all along.

Siyeon on the other hand was completely overcome with shock, "what?!"

Gahyeon simply turns to look at her older sister and annoyingly rolls her eyes at her, "Sis did you really think I wouldn't notice?" She begins. Siyeon was way to stunned to speak. She turns to looks at Yoohyeon who simply shrugs at her, Yoohyeon didn't know either.

And really Siyeon wanted to cry at that moment. She didn't know if it was because her baby sister was in love with best friend, or because she knew Yoohyeon would love and take care of her baby sister. Whatever it was Siyeon let it be.

"Yoohyeon," She says, teary eyes looking into nervous ones, "please take care of her." She softly says. And Yoohyeon slightly relaxes when she finally understands.

She turns to look back at Gahyeon and Yoohyeon can't hold back the way her heart beats against her chest, calling for Gahyeon. Gahyeon was no different, she felt like she could finally confess to Yoohyeon how long she's been waiting for the older girl to ask her out, to finally call her her girlfriend and to finally be able to kiss her.

Siyeon carefully watches her baby sister and best friend, and it clicks

Siyeon groans, rolling her eyes affectionately at the two, "okay, okay, if you two are going to be lovey dovey, do it away from my eyes. Gods nows what I'm in for." She mumbles the last part and Yoohyeon laughs taking Gahyeon's hands in her own.

Siyeons chest warms at the gesture and feels like throwing up.

But at that moment, Yoohyeon shyly taking Gahyeon's hands in her own, she knows in her heart that they are in good hands.