Deukae

Dreamcatcher Imagines

"Your girlfriends hot." Bora says over the beaming music. Its the first thing that comes into her mind and out accidentally. But was it really?

 

Yoohyeon who has her arm over Bora's shoulder could only not in agreement. To in awe by the way that her or their girlfriend was dancing on the dance floor. 

 

To other people Yoohyeon and Gahyeon were the it couple. And they were...well sort of. 

 

It's complicated, but three people in a relationship wasn't hard to explain or hide from other people.

 

But what was hard to say out loud was that four others were involved.

 

Glancing to her other girlfriends who were a few feet away from beside them, who were hungrily eyeing Gahyeon on the dance floor, undressing her with their eyes.

 

Yoohyeon swallows a patch of nerves when she catches Minji looking back at her with possessive eyes. Her hands gripping Handong and Siyeon's waist.

 

 

Was it weird to say that those four were werewolves? Like actual real living werewolves that are only supposed to exist in movies and books?

 

 

Yep. Yoohyeon was ed. But she liked being ed. Not in that way, pshh! (lies).

 

Soooo yeahhh there was that.

 

The only "normals" one's were her, Bora and Gahyeon. The rest were pretty much way to y to handle. Did she say y? Anyways, Minji, Siyeon, Handong and Yubin...Yoohyeon lets out a heavy breath.

 

Yoohyeon somehow manages to calm her thoughts that weren't all that holy.

 

 

And as all of them turn to watch Gahyeon. The way the pink haired girl moves her hips and Gahyeon knows she's being watched. She could feel them undressing her with their eyes. 

Feels the way Minji is looking at her hard but with a softness in it, Bora watching with lust filled eyes, Siyeon looking at her with heart eyes but with a tinge of possessiveness, Handong being Handong drooled very much enjoying the view, Yoohyeon doing her signature Debby Ryan smirk and lastly Yubin who let out a whistle eyes only on her lover.

 

And as if thinking the same thing, the six girlfriends simultaneously think—

 

Our girlfriend is so hot.

 

 

it was way better in my head 😫!! (I really gotta do some research about show don't tell 😒) disjndsknd! ✌🏼