Minji & Handong

Dreamcatcher Imagines

Hi, It's been awhile 🥲✌🏼

Wrote this 3-4 weeks ago, sorry for any mistakes

 

 

Her baby is sick. Minji grimaces at the sound of rough and scratchy coughs coming from the bedroom.

 

"I'm coming baby." Minji says, serving hot boiling water into a cup.

 

A groan and cough come as a response.

 

Minji doesn't forget about the pills on the counter and takes it along into their bedroom, where poor Dongie lays in bed, bed ridden with multiple blankets, blonde hair popping up from the covers, eyes watery with a small pout.

 

"Minji..." Handong rasps followed by multiple coughs.

 

Minji quickly places the cup and pills onto the nightstand, before gently cradling Dongies hand.

 

Her hands are cold, Minji noted.

 

Minutes passed in silence, only the sound of coughs and Minji's soothing, 'take it all out baby'.

 

Handong huffs, dropping back onto bed, watery red eyes with tears and mouth slightly wet.

 

Minji's eyes soften, Dongie is looking sad and skinny only after not being able to hold down food the last couple days. Minji smooths down Dongies hair out of her face, chest filled with worry.

 

"Do you want to go to the hospital?"

 

Dongie shakes her head under the blankets, coughs following suit. Minji furrows her brow, sighing.

 

 

"Finally!"

 

The door swings open, revealing Handong standing in the door, hair wet from the shower, smile bright as the rising sun.

 

Minji chuckles, smiling at Dongies high energy.

 

"Really? How are you feeling now Dong-ah?"

 

Handong smirks, "Fine enough to have se—"

 

A towel is thrown her way missing her. Minji's face is tinted red, down to the neck, Handong's ridicule laugh echoing through the apartment.

 

"I'm just joking," she mumbles from behind, arms wrapped around Minji's waist, swaying them both.

 

Minji sighs, tilting her head to the side giving Dongie more skin to press tender kisses.

 

They stay there swaying, Handong's tender kisses turning to wet kisses and hickeys. Non that Minji's denies, but welcomes instead.

 

In that moment, Minji gets a bright idea.

 

 

"Baby, have you seen—"

 

Handong's eyes widen at the sight.

 

Minji lays in bed, jet black hair poking from the blankets, a pout on her face with mischievous coloring her eyes.

 

Though Handong doesn't notice, worry and ways to care for her baby clouding her mind instead.

 

"Baby..." she whispers, kneeling next to the bed, "Your sick." She pouts.

 

Minji coughs, a smirk hidden under the covers.

 

"Please care for me?"

 

Handong nods before standing up.

 

Minji grins under the blankets, her plan going to plan.

 

But Minji should have known. They've been dating for five years now, Dongie wouldn't easily fall for Minji's trick that easily.

 

Without time to think, Handong straddles her.

 

A giant grin is plastered onto her lips, thighs trapping a 'not so sick Minji' under strong thighs.

 

Her eyes follow Handong's every move. From the way muscle clenches under her, hips teasing and a hand coming down to wrap Minji's neck.

 

She leans down hair tickling Minji's cheek. Handong's voice is sultry and teasing, "I've got other ways to care for you." She whispers.

 

Minji sighs. Hands that were once softly gripping blankets, were now gripping strongly onto thighs.

 

Yep, Minji's plan definitely didn't go as plan. But who is she to complain?