My protector- Siyeon & JiU

Dreamcatcher Imagines

Sitting in a abandoned shack, Siyeon lights up a scented cinnamon candle, placing it on a old dusty,iron desk. Whimpers could be heard ten feet away from her, but chooses to ignore it. She sighs, stretching looking up at the ceiling. 

 

Please forgive me.

 

She abruptly stands up when she hears a small metal of something crash on the floor. She walks over to a shaken blindfolded girl, scared for her life. Siyeon lets out a loud sigh, scaring the girl even more thinking she was going to die.

 

"I'm not going to hurt you," Siyeon calmingly says assuring the girl. Siyeon continues, "I have a mission, to protect you from her." Siyeon says with venom with the last sentence.

 

Siyeon takes the blindfold and tape leaving the defenseless girl to study her.

 

Jiu study's the most beautiful woman she's ever seen, flustered by how intensely she was eyeing her kidnapper she looks elsewhere.

 

Untying her hands Siyeon gets up to bring her a left over burger. "Here. Don't do anything stupid to get you killed, I'm here to protect you from someone who wants you dead."

 

Jiu quietly thanks her taking the burger. She looks over to the beautiful girl. "Who wants me dead?"

 

Siyeon stops eating, with an emotionless expression. "Someone who I was very close to."

 

Jiu sits silently not knowing what to say.

 

15 days later

 

"Leave me alone Jiu." Siyeon annoyingly says to the energetic Jiu. It had been 15 days since she brought her to her hideout, it took some time to be comfortable around each other, since Siyeon wasn't used to bringing someone to her hideout.

 

Jiu in the other hand was falling hard for the younger girl, it has been difficult for her to hide her feelings from Siyeon.

 

"Siyeon, when can I go to the outside world?" Jiu says questions leaning against the iron table.

 

Siyeon stops what she was doing, taking a deep breath. "Almost." Pain was what she felt in her chest hearing those words. 

 

Why does it hurt this much?

 

"Rest Jiu, I'll rest when I'm done monitoring here." Siyeon says in a genuine smile. Jiu's heart fluttered at the sight.

 

"Okay, but please rest, you've been monitoring since morning."

 

"Yes, don't worry Jiu."

 

Next morning

 

"Jiu! Wake up!" Siyeon frantically shakes Jiu. Startled by the rough wake up call, Jiu looks over to Siyeon, blood oozing from her forehead, bruises were forming on her face.

 

"Jiu," Siyeon takes a deep breath, placing her bloody hands, cupping Jiu's scared face. 

 

Siyeon looks at her lovingly. She slowly leans in kissing Jiu's lips, a small but tender kiss. Jiu closes her eyes enjoying the butterflies in her stomach.

 

Breaking the kiss, Siyeon than starts explaining the situation to Jiu.

 

"She f-found me." Tears fall on her face. Siyeon wipes her tears placing a sweet kiss on her cheek.

 

"Don't worry, I'll protect you. I promise." That was a pretty big promise and Siyeon didn't know if she would be able to keep that promise.

 

"Let's get out of here, there's an exit 50 feet from here." Siyeon runs to grab the emergency bag, containing food and water for a few days.

 

Siyeon than looks at Jiu, grabbing her hand. Protecting her was her mission and she would do that even if she had to give her own life.

 

Running to safety felt like an eternity, but what was a few seconds, blood was about to be spilled.

 

"I found you!" A vicious yell could be heard from beside them. Siyeon quickly points her gun to the assassin.

 

"My, my Siyeon'ah." The older girl says with venom lacing in her voice.

 

"Sua, why are you doing this! Who hired you?!" Checking each other for any sudden movements, Sua sighs.

 

"Your father hired me Jiu, how does it feel to be wanted dead by your own father!" Sua insanely laughs pointing the gun to Jiu's head.

 

Siyeon moves in front of Jiu, protecting her. "Lets make this fair Sua, let's fight like woman." Siyeon suddenly drops her handgun to the side, ready to beat the out of Sua.

 

"Woah! Siyeon'ah, you really want to fight with the queen herself. Alright then, let's fight."

 

Both girls were in position, neither making a move. Eyeing each other carefully, Sua lunches forward making the first punch. After that one punch, hell broke loose. Siyeon blocks the next punch coming to her side, she takes the opportunity to take a few hits to her enemy. Successfully doing so, the next few punches from Sua broke her right rib, painfully hurting like hell.

 

Jiu was crying uncontrollably, she couldn't do anything. What hurt her the most was Siyeon getting beat up by a small bean, queen Sua.

 

Jiu looks around her surroundings, trying to find anything to help Siyeon. She looks down to the handgun Siyeon had previously dropped before their fight. She picks up the gun aiming it to Sua's head. Without looking she presses the trigger, a loud thud was heard.

 

Heavy footsteps walked to her, tears were streaming down her face. What if she shot Siyeon instead. A cold bloody hand caressed her cheek. Jiu slowly opens her eyes to see Siyeon standing, she looks behind her to see a lifeless Sua laying dead.

 

She looks back at Siyeon, hugging her tightly as if she let go she would be gone forever. Siyeon reciprocates the hug, kissing her softly in the head.

 

"Thank you for saving me." Siyeon breaks from the hug kissing her softly.

 

"No, thank you."

 

"I'll always be protecting you, and that's a promise Jiu."

 

"You better, you're my protector after all."