Gahyeon & JiU

Dreamcatcher Imagines

Gahyeon paced nervously around her room as she bit her nails out of nervousness.

 

"Stop pacing," a voice called from her bed startling her in surprise to see a annoyed Dami sitting in on her bed.

 

"When did you get in?" Gahyeon asked, finally staying still.

 

Dami yawns with a bored look. "We're vampires, duh. You're just like that idiot of Yoohyeon who's dating... what's her name." Dami did a thinking face, annoying Gahyeon even more while in her presence of her bed.

 

"Ah! That's right, Handong. That stupid human as well." Dami muttered as a sigh left her lips, she shook her head in disappointment. 

 

Gahyeon rolled her eyes at Dami. She hasn't always been like this, that was until she met Siyeon, the one that changed her sister. And ever since then she started dating that other vampire that resembled a wolf, especially her eyes. Gahyeon had to admit that Siyeons eyes were hypnotizing.

 

But she also was dating a human like Yoohyeon's girlfriend Handong, and Handong already nows vampires exist... except her girlfriend JiU.

 

Thinking about telling JiU that vampires exist was giving her a major headache. Gahyeon contemplated on telling JiU or not, but either way, deep down she wanted to be honest to her girlfriend.

 

"So," Dami said dragging the word as she crossed her legs. "When are you telling that human girlfriend of yours that vampires exist?" Dami asked curiously.

 

Gahyeon closed eyes, sighing in frustration as she also sat on her bed. "I don't know." She said honestly. "What if she gets scared and leaves me?" Gahyeon said, her heart breaking at just the thought of it actually happening.

 

Gahyeon didn't want to think of the other possibility's of what could go wrong, but there was also that little 1% that JiU wouldn't mind.

 

And she hoped it did.

 

Dami frowned looking at her sister, she may not be the best older sister, but she hoped everything would go well between the human and Gahyeon.

 

"Let's just hope everything will go well."

 

-

 

It was time.

 

Gahyeon had called over JiU after hours of debate with herself. And she hoped with her heart that JiU would accept her and still love her after finding out she's a vampire.

 

She ran her hands over her face as sweat sticks to her palms. She was really nervous and felt the urge to drink blood. 

 

And that wasn't very good. Especially when JiU knocked the door.

 

She was here.

 

Gahyeon was at the door the second that she knocked. She closes her eyes taking a deep breath. You can do it Gahyeon.

 

"Babe!" JiU yelled excitingly bringing Gahyeon in for a quick kiss.

 

Gahyeon smiles at JiU as she brought her in to her home and finally to her room, not forgetting to close the door. It's just the beginning, don't mess it up gahyeonie.

 

"So why did you suddenly call me late at night?" JiU asked as she made herself comfortable on Gahyeon's soft bed. She pat the empty side of the bed for Gahyeon to lay on.

 

Gahyeon happily obliged facing the ceiling instead of JiU, she was sometimes intimidated by her girlfriend, even though she was the sweetest person she's ever met.

 

But at other times when she got mad, oof, she was like her human friend SuA. Especially when SuA once strangled Gahyeon when she told her she was dating JiU, SuA's childhood friend.

 

Surprisingly SuA had let her live if she told JiU the truth about the existence of vampires.

 

Gahyeon swallows the heavy lump in throat. "Because I missed you," she pouted turning to look at JiU.

 

A wide smile spread to her face at hearing that. A slight blush coloring her cheeks.

 

"Stop," whined JiU hitting Gahyeon's shoulder lightly.

 

"What?" Gahyeon chuckles wrapping her arms around her adorable rabbit.

 

JiU looks up at her, this time with a pout burying her face at the crook of Gahyeon's neck.

 

She mumbles against her neck. "Because you make my heart flutter every single time. Even with that adorable little pout of yours." JiU finishes placing a small kiss on her neck.

 

Gahyeon's sighs closing her eyes. She had to tell her. If things between them were to go any further... then she had no other choice from the very start of their relationship.

 

"I-I have to tell you... something." She whispered. JiU stoped trailing kisses to her jaw to look at her, confusion written in her face.

 

"What? Did you not want to continue? It's okay if your not ready, I understand. We can just cuddle for the rest of tonight." JiU said, placing a comforting hand in Gahyeon's cold ones.

 

JiU has always been curious about that but, was scared of asking. Why were Gahyeon's hands always cold? And why did she look so... so dead.

 

JiU always shook of those thoughts always, even if her gut was telling her something different... something supernatural. But as always, she ignored it.

 

"What did you want to tell me?" JiU asked cautiously as she leaned on her elbows.

 

Gahyeon swallows the heavy lump forming in . This were about to go down and she was not looking forwards to it. 

 

"Do..." She stops to think, a nervous habit  of her lip biting going unnoticed by JiU.

 

She avoids looking straight into JiU's eyes when she tells her. "Do you believe in, vampires."

 

Gahyeon would have expected JiU to run away or look scared but, what surprised her the most was the widest smile spread on JiU's lips.

 

"Your a vampire!?"

 

Gahyeon looks at her shock, she totallly wasn't expecting this, definitely not this.

 

"Y-yeah?"

 

JiU jumps out of bed with a surreal amount of energy as she began to pace around Gahyeon's rooms, mumbling to herself.

 

"Oh—oh my god! I can't believe I'm dating a vampire!? A freaking vampire!" JiU excitingly exclaimed motioning with her hands, Gahyeon understanding nothing.

 

Gahyeon got out of bed in vampire speed as she stood face to face with JiU, surprisingly JiU didn't look fazed. As if she already knew... or had a small hint. Gahyeon didn't know and she really had to ask.

 

"D-did you now." Gahyeon asks to JiU.

 

JiU simply nodded a yes. "I had a small gut feeling but, other than that I kinda figured." JiU finished quickly pecking her lips.

 

"You do now werewolf's also exist right?"

 

Gahyeon shook her head no, mouth agape. She honestly did not know, she taught that vampires were the only supernatural creatures that are real and the rest fake, made up by humans ages ago. Guess that was lie after all.

 

"A-are you serious!?"

 

JiU chuckled, a small smirk plastered on her lips.

 

"Watch."

 

JiU walked a bit back, careful to not destroy anything that might get in her way when she transforms in her vampire girlfriends room.

 

Gahyeon stared in awe. She was so beautiful. JiU's wolf was so beautiful that her silver-ish fur and full moon was enough to blind her.

 

Gahyeon walks slow steps to JiU a mesmerizing look colored all over her face.

 

"Pretty." She whispered, brushing her hands to her soft fur. At that moment she wanted to cuddle JiU's wolf.

 

JiU leaned into the smaller girls touch, a small whine escaping her wolf. Her wolf  was really enjoying the soft touches from Gahyeon.

 

JiU walked back from Gahyeon's touch a soft whine escaping from her.

 

JiU turned back to her human form as she stood in front of Gahyeon.

 

A sly smirk plastered on her lips.

 

"So, what do you say babe. How do you like my wolf form?"

 

Gahyeon's eyes turned bright red, her fangs coming out making her lips look like a pout.

 

"At least I don't have to hold back." Gahyeon said, coming out like a growl.

 

JiU raised her eyebrows at her. "Did you just growl at me." She said with possessiveness.

 

Both vampire and werewolf stared at each other down.

 

"Let's see who the top dog is, Gahyeon." JiU finishes her lips. Gahyeon looks down at her with lust filled eyes, ready to make love and devour her lover.

 

"We'll see Minji."

 

-

 

😏