Siyeon & Gahyeon

Dreamcatcher Imagines

Siyeon stared of into the distance as she debated into calling her sister. Their last phone call together was three months ago when someone special to them passed away suddenly.

 

She sighed heavily knowing that thinking about calling would give her a severe headache, instead she gave up and called before she regretted it.

 

"Hello," a raspy voice said answering the call .

 

Siyeon closed her eyes taking a deep breathe before opening them again.

 

"Gahyeon, how have you been?" 

 

"good... I've been doing good." Gahyeon said while she chewed on some crackers lazily.

 

"Did you need something Unnie?" Gahyeon asked looking over to a photo of girlfriend with a pained expression.

 

Siyeon looks down at her fidgeting hand nervously as she debated to talk about Dami.

 

"No. I was just calling to see how you've been doing, since it's been awhile since we've seen each other." Siyeon said smiling sadly. She decided not to talk about her incase Gahyeon goes without talking to her for another month or so.

 

"Yeah..." the younger girl answered weakly tears forming in her eyes.

 

"If you need anything, know you can stay anytime here with me, alright." Siyeon said sincerely as she heard quite sobs over the phone. It pained her knowing she was not over it and she knew she wouldn't be the same without Dami.

 

"I gotta go unnie, I'll talk to you another day, okay." Gahyeon said as she cleared wiping her eyes away from the tears.

 

"You better Gahyeon-ah. I Love you don't you forget that."

 

"Love you too unnie." Gahyeon said before ending the call.

 

Siyeon sighed as she looked over to her wife watching her with a sad smile.

 

"Im worried about her." She said with a sob.

 

"Baby don't cry." SuA said engulfing Siyeon into a hug."

 

Siyeon buried her head into SuA's shoulder as she cried, worried that her sister might do something to herself. But she also knew that there wasn't much she can do and that pained her to think about.