Siyeon & Gahyeon

Dreamcatcher Imagines

"Are you ready to go?" Siyeon questioned.

 

Gahyeon looked up at her girlfriend who waited for her to put her shoes on.

 

"Now I'm ready, let's go."

 

Both girls walked out the door locking it from behind them.

 

"It's so cold out here." Gahyeon shivered as they went down the stairs to the car.

 

"I know babe. We'll get warmed up in the car." Siyeon says as she unlocks the car and gets in to turn in the ignition and the heater. She didn't want them to freeze to death in the cold weather and she didn't want her Gahyeon to get sick either.

 

"Ah, finally." Gahyeon sighed in relief putting her hands over the heater to warm her hands up a bit.

 

"I'm sorry Gahyeon, maybe we should go back inside and go next year." Siyeon says looking down at her lap. She was sad they couldn't go watch the shooting stars, but if it meant neither of them get sick it would be better to stay home and cuddle each other.

 

Gahyeon watched as her girlfriend looked sadly down in her lap. She didn't want to disappoint her girlfriend again. They couldn't go last year since she had  gotten in a car accident.

 

"Hey, no babe it's okay. We could still watch them we'll just have to keep each other extra warm. Okay." Gahyeon grabbed Siyeon's hand in hers looking into her eyes. "don't be sad anymore, I don't like seeing you upset." Gahyeon said caressing Siyeons cheek.

 

"Okay, I won't be sad anymore." Siyeon said looking at her girlfriend. "I love you. How did I ever get so lucky."

 

Gahyeon hid her face from embarrassment behind her hands, she didn't expect her girlfriend to say that. It made her smile knowing she loves her and how she feels lucky to have her.

 

"I love you too and don't say those things, it makes me so embarrassed." Gahyeon said blushing bright red.

 

Siyeon chuckled smiling at her girlfriend. "Okay, I won't say them, but it is true."