Yoohyeon & SuA

Dreamcatcher Imagines

It's not everyday your dog starts to steal your girlfriend. But pie, Yoohyeon's dog is doing exactly that. And she's great at it.

 

Yoohyeon grumbles into her seat. Pie and Bora were in the other side of the couch cuddling while Yoohyeon was alone and cold. Freezing cold to be exact.

 

It was winter and usually bora and her would cuddle exchanging kisses while bickering but failing miserably.

 

But this winter, Yoohyeon feels like a third wheeler. And it . It because that she be her! Yoohyeon she be the one kissing Bora! Not pieeee!

 

Yoonhyeon cries out loud getting confused gazes to turn her way from the other side of the couch.

 

Giving a quick kiss to pies noise, Bora turns to look at her sulking girlfriend look at them or more at pie with jealously.

 

"You big puppy! Stop sulking, pies your baby." She exclaims.

 

Yoohyeon mutters "You're my baby..."

 

"you're the baby babe." Shaking her head laughter erupts from .

 

Pouting even more Yoohyeon sighs in defeat.

 

She knows there's space between bora and pie but than pie would become jealous and nip at her to scoot, leaving her the cold floor. And her girlfriend would just laugh at her before leaning down to kiss her. Telling Yoohyeon that she'll be all hers in the bedroom.

 

At least it's a win win. Kinda? She'll have Bora all alone, pie whining behind the door throughout the night, until she tires herself out.

 

——

 

In the confines of their warm blankets, just as both girlfriends were about to fall asleep. Bora quietly says, "how jealous were you?" Yoohyeon whines against her neck, lightly shoving Bora who was laughing.

 

"Stoppp! Go to sleep!"

 

Finally having calmed down Bora whispers, "goodnight." Before placing a chaste kiss to Yoohyeon's head.

 

"Mmm, goodnight." Yoohyeon mutters sleepily. Tonight's events taking a toll on her.

 

 

Sadly for Yoohyeon, even in her dreams pie is still stealing her girlfriend.

 

Damn you pie!