Jiu & Yoohyeon

Dreamcatcher Imagines

Valentines. A day that Minji hates the most. Well mostly because she's never had a valentines for 18 years now. 

She's got the looks and personality but for some reason she's still single? Kinda hard to believe that someone as beautiful as her has never had a date. Or valentines for a matter of fact.

So with another sigh and a sip of her cold coffee, Minji once again gets ready for work at the coffee shop.

 

Another day, another valentines, and still I have no date.

 

With a groan and her coworker looking as miserable as her, they open the shop.

The first couple hours aren't bad. Minji was able to ignore the couples that came for the majority.

 

Until...

 

"What can I ge—" It's like the universe has had enough of her moping for the last 18 years. As cheesy as it sounds, the girl with blonde hair smiles shyly at her. All while everything around her goes in slow motion.

"Hi." The girl shyly greets looking over the drinks and deserts.

Minji still viewing everything go in slow motion finally snaps back. Stumbling a bit on her words and to be honest her whole heart, body and soul. Minji gives the girl a shy smile in return.

Her coworker who watched everything stifled a laugh. Minji side eyeing them to 'look away!' Though it slightly works and that's enough for Minji to breathe.

"Hmm," getting ready to put in the order, "Do you know what's on Valentine's Day menu? Me-n-u."

 

And oh wow.

 

Absolutely speechless, Minji becomes a stumbling and blushing mess. Her coworker fangirling and putting in on her Notes on 'Fanfics ideas for my lonely that I would write 😏'

 

Noticing that the poor barista behind the counter was to stunned to say anything, the blonde panics. "Ah! F-forget what I said! Sorry.." rubbing a nervous hand to her neck the girl feels suddenly embarrassed.

 

"I—I would love to."

 

With a shy smile and promising hope radiating her eyes, the blonde smiles, "really!?" To happy to even notice the line behind her getting impatient, she quickly rips her homework paper before handing it to the cute barista.

 

A big wide smile made its way to Minji and she watched the girl waving goodbye as she stumbled her way out the door.

 

Minji taking a good look at the crumbled piece of paper smiles, 

 

xxx-xxx-xxx sorry for leaving you speechless! your beauty had my heart pounding 

- Kim Yoohyeon ૮ ˶′ﻌ ‵˶ ა

 

 

It's not the best but happy late valentines guys.