SuA & JiU

Dreamcatcher Imagines

Kim Minji.

 

Just the name of Kim Minji, the beautiful and hot Kim Minji pissed Bora.

 

Why? Well she didn't know. (She definitely knew)

 

"Good morning Bora." Minji greeted the teacher with that sunshine smile of hers.

 

"Good morning." Bora smiled back politely, but when Minji turned her back she stuck out her tongue at her.

Very childish, I now, but Minji made her feel like that. Like a teenage boy crushing on his hot, beautiful teacher.

 

But instead both of them were teachers. Both very hot and beautiful teachers at that.

 

Their students loved them, eyeing them probably undressing them with their eyes. Disgusting but what can they do? They were both hot and beautiful so it was understandable.

 

Plus Bora like the attention. Being 31 years old, her students and Minji made her feel young again, even if her body felt like an old grandma. Bora cries at that, old grandma TT.

 

"Bora," Minji shakes her awake.

 

"Oh? Sorry?"

 

Minji shakes her head chuckling. "I was just explaining that today is testing day." She says, earning more groans of protest from their students.

 

Bora quickly shuts them up.

 

"Aish, these kids." Bora shakes her head disapprovingly. "Listen what Ms. says, alright?"

 

The students hum nonetheless. Bora smiles proudly.

 

Minji who was watching everything smiles lovingly at Bora.

 

One student in particular exposes Minji, "Ms. Kim don't smile like a dumb teenager in loveee~" the student sings, earning more teasing from the students.

 

Minji turns bright red having been caught by her own students. Can you believe that? Her own students catching her and teasing her?

 

"When's the wedding?!" 

 

Minji tenses and she could feel bora tensing as well beside her. Oh no. This was getting out of hand.

 

"Guys that's enough." Minji sternly says, quieting the students immediately at the tone of voice.

 

Minji begins the lecture, Bora lagging for some time before she too helped.

 

It was lunch time and both teachers went to get their lunch.

 

Bora sat down first, ignoring the worried glances of Minji.

 

"Bora..."

 

"What?" Bora hisses, pain evident in her voice.

 

"What do you want me to say? That we almost got married?" She finally looks at Minji, quickly regretting her words.

 

"Minji..." her eyes soften.

 

"I didn't—"

 

"No Bora. You're right. We didn't get married because of a stupid mistake I made. I know that, and I regret that every single day, for the rest of my life." She looks at Bora in the eyes. Those same eyes that would sparkle with adoration and love. But now, there was nothing.

 

"Will you ever forgive me...?" Her voice is quite but Bora is able to hear it.

 

She looks down at her hands. "I...I don't know Minji. You hurt me. You broke a promise that you said you would never hurt me like that. But your just like her.

 

Those words dug even deeper into Minji's heart. Breaking everything in her.

 

Because of one drunken night.

 

One drunken night that she wished to forget.

 

But in the end, she ruined her life.

 

A life that she knew wouldn't have Bora by her side.

 

 

Well that took a turn 😳 I wasn't planning on that but oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️ (to lazy to rewrite the beginning, sorry about that.)