Sua & jiu

Dreamcatcher Imagines

"May I have this dance?"

 

The brunette looks up at the tall woman who smiles at her, a mysterious glint in her eyes.

 

The brunette smiles back a tight smile taking the hand, "it would be my pleasure."

 

The black haired girl leads them both to the middle of the dance floor, as they began to dance to the slow music.

 

 

"Did you send them to kill me?" The taller blurts out in a hushed whisper. Looking straight into brown warm eyes. She slyly grins.

 

"You know I wouldn't do that to you Minji." The brunette whispers, looking straight into her rivals eyes. Minji doesn't seem to believe her. She wouldn't either if they were rivals to begin with.

She sighs, "I'm not your only rival Ji," Minji hums, the brunette sighing once again.

Minji leans in closer, their faces inches from each other. The brunette stops breathing for a moment, forgetting that Minji still has an effect on her after all this time not being together.

 

"Bora," Bora shudders, her knees bucking slightly but Minji holding her close against her body, pressing their body's together. Boras thoughts run wild at the many nights they spent together wrapped in each other's arms, making love to each other. "You know I don't like being lied to."

 

Bora snaps back and breaks away from Minji's body, making space between them. "Minji, we may be mafias, but you know I would never put a hit on you, not since—" Bora shakes her head, tears swelling, "—since I love you. I love you way to much to have you killed."

 

Minji's face softens, a familiar emotion she hasn't been able to feel since they separated for their own good.

 

"I'm sorry." She whispers, bringing Bora closer to her chest, where Bora clings into her, never wanting to let go. They continue slow dancing even after the music had ended. Their hearts still dancing. Even if both woman knew they would never be able to be together, never be able to have their happy ending they so desired.

 

But they stay there in each other's arms, their heart and soul crying for each other. Knowing they would never be together. But one thing was for sure, they love each other and always will.

 

 

Rival mafia Jibo where they don't have their happy ending that they want and that is to be together 😔