Siyeon & Handong

Dreamcatcher Imagines

Siyeon stared wide eyed at the girl curled up on her bed looking at her curiously. She didn't think her day could get any worse so than yesterday, but it did, because now... a beautiful girl is staring back at her with cats ears on top of her head.

 

"I-I must be dreaming, th-this can not be happening right now," Siyeon barely finishes when she faints from shock.

 

The curious girl on the bed who watched everything unfold, from the surprised face, to the fainting.

 

Handong cautiously jumped from the bed to the unconscious Siyeon who laid flat face first on the floor.

 

Handong turns over Siyeon to get a closer look at her. She was a pretty woman, the prettiest one she has ever seen.

 

It stunned the cat hybrid a lot, the beauty this person carried was astronomical. Handong goes to straddle Siyeon to lay on top of her and wait until she wakes up.

 

Siyeon slowly flutters her eyes open, she groans on an heavy weight object laying on her stomach.  At first she just thinks it's just her phone that was suspiciously super heavy....

 

but wait! Phones aren't that heavy to begin with!

 

Siyeon quickly looks down on her stomach to see the girl curled up to her stomach sleeping peacefully.

 

Oh my god, oh my god, why is this happening to me! Siyeon mentally screamed as desperately tried to calm herself and think of a solution.

 

3 Months Later..

 

"Hmm," Siyeon had her eyes shut trying to think of a name for the cat hybrid that was watching her curiously.

 

The cat... name... cute... hmm 

 

Siyeon opens her eyes to cat girl leaned in very close to her face. 

 

"Ah!, you scared me dongie!" Wait?! Siyeon closed her eyes once again thinking very deeply.

 

I just called her dongie... dongie... dong? Handong!

 

"Your name! I figured out your name!" Siyeon yelled excitingly jumping up and down.

 

"Handong, from now on, your names Handong."