SuA, JiU & Yoohyeon

Dreamcatcher Imagines

"So what is the milf Kim Minji up to these days?" Minji throws Bora a glare, who just shrugged.

 

Minji shakes her head, "nothing much," she says, neatly stacking papers on her desk, "except a very annoying minion is giving me a headache." She shoots Bora a annoyed look.

 

Bora pouts sadly, "hey! Minji you're one to talk," Minji looks up to Bora, a brow raised,"what's that?" 

 

Bora leans in forward, lips slightly touching over ear lobes.

 

"You enjoy being called a milf." She whispers, pecking her cheek.

 

Minji abruptly moves away, red tinting her cheeks. "Wh-what no!" Bora smirks enjoying her very flustered girlfriend try to deny it, but both knew that she clearly liked it.

 

Especially coming from the puppy.

 

"I'm bored." Bora suddenly said, letting out a sigh before making herself comfortable onto Minji's desk, careful not to knock the papers from the desk.

 

The black haired girl was still a blushing mess, eyes widening at Bora sitting on her desk.

 

"Yah! Bora get off!" 

 

"No." 

 

Minji eyes Bora, voice stern,"Bora."

 

Bora rolls her eyes, before scoffing and getting off the desk.

 

Minji watches Bora carefully, "what's with you today? You're more annoying than usual?" Bora just shrugs, she also didn't know.

 

Actually she knew, but her girlfriend would make fun of her, so no, she didn't know.

 

"Don't know. Suddenly woke up to a more annoying me as well." She says. Plopping down on the sofa Minji had in her office.

Minji sighs knowingly, "you miss her." She takes a seat next to her small girlfriend, curled up into a ball.

 

She nods.

 

"I miss that idiot..." she quietly murmurs, but Minji clearly hears.

 

Minji lets out a heavy sigh, "baby, so do I." She scoops Bora into her arms, the smaller girl automatically burying her face into Minji's neck.

Both girls dearly missed their puppy. Yoohyeon had assured them over a call last night that she would be back into their arms in the next couple days. But these days were dreadful with a missing piece of the clumsy girl.

Minji and Bora hated when Yoohyeon had to go on business trips, leaving them without their other half in a whole different country. But at least they had Yubin and Handong to look after their girlfriend.

 

"...I miss her too."

Bora was sound asleep. Minji smiled warmly, giving a chaste kiss on her head.

 

 

 

It has been a couple days, exactly six days and today was finally the day.

 

The day that the girls were finally going to have Yoohyeon into their arms.

 

Bora had been pacing back and forth for the last ten minutes. Minji the complete opposite of her girlfriend.

 

"Baby, come here," Minji whines. Bora had forgotten about Minji's morning kiss and now Bora had a big whiny baby.

 

And another big baby that could come home any second.

 

Bora groan, "babe not now."

 

Minji pouts, feigning hurt. "My kisses, you forget my morning kissesss!"

 

Bora's eyes widen. Had she really forgotten Minji's morning kisses? Oh hell nah! 

 

Before Bora could finally give Minji's morning kisses, the keys to the door jingles.

 

Their eyes widen in excitement. Completely forgetting about the kisses  once again. (Bora would make it up to her later.)

 

The sound of the door closing and a groan, they finally see Yoohyeon.

 

"Hi." She smiles up to them.

 

Bora is the first to react and tackle Yoohyeon to the ground.

 

"YOOOHYEONNIEEE!" She cries.

 

Yoohyeon's heart warms up. Snuggling against her girlfriend.

 

Minji coming out from her shock, envelops both her girlfriends into her arms. Kissing each girl sweetly.

 

"I'm home."