Handong & SuA

Dreamcatcher Imagines

Okay it was hard to say if Handong would throw up or pass out at any given moment.

 

Currently the blonde was hiding in the upstairs bathroom, her girlfriend Bora nowhere in sight.

 

Good! Everything was going according to plan.

 

A buzz on her phone brings her back, she quickly checks her message from Yoohyeon.

 

idontknowher🐶: everything's ready!

 

Good luck!👍🏻

 

Handong lets out a heavy breath. Okay. Yoohyeon said, everything's good. Yeah. Everything's good.

 

Another buzz from her phone brings her out of her panicked state.

 

idontknowher🐶: ABORT!! ABORT!! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

 

Handong immediately freezes. What the hell was going on?!

 

yDONG🥵: Yooh what's happening?!?!

 

yDONG🥵: hello???? Answer pleasseeee!!!! 

 

A loud bang from downstairs startles the blonde from the floor. She immediately puts her ears against the door to listen if it was her wife was back.

 

She glances to the small box behind her.

 

Handong thinks, what could have happened that Yoohyeon aborted the mission?

 

What could it be?

 

She thinks hard, eyebrows furrowing in deep thought.

 

Could she...?

 

No.

 

Bora couldn't have found out right? Right?!?!

 

"HANDONG!" 

 

Eyes widen and Handong is quick to carefully take the box in her hands and make a run for it.

 

It was either dead dongie or dead...dead...dea—I DON't WANT TO DIE!

 

Handong makes a run for it downstairs, never looking back or the sides for her wife—oh.

 

She's right there.

 

Standing in the middle of the door, the only exit for Handong to escape from is blocked. And her wife didn't look to happy.

 

"Handong," Bora takes slow angry steps, Handong takes slow steps backwards.

 

Bora stops the moment she notices the small box guarded by Dongie.

 

"Baby no—"

 

"Yessss" Handong whines tears visibly in her eyes.

 

Bora squints at her wife, a serious expression on her face.

 

"How many?" Handong hesitantly answers, clutching the box in her arms.

 

"1..."

 

Bora sighs, glaring at her wife.

 

"Fine we'll keep it." She would definitely regret it.

 

"Really?!" 

 

"Yes really."

 

"Do you want to look." Handong motions to the box. Bora nods a small smile on her lips—

 

Wait. Why—why is there?

 

Why is there eleven kittens?

 

Like expecting bora to strangle Handong, the kitten in the box slowly begin to wake up.

 

"You. Are. So. ing. Dead."

 

Handong protectively turns away from Bora, saying, "Baby don't say that in front of our kids!"

 

Bora scoffs, rolling her eyes.

 

A small smile forms on her lips. Gosh she really loved that girl.

 

-

 

Yoohyeon who was secretly watching everything from the open window turns to look at the girl beside her.

 

"Yubin, do think Minji would kill me for bringing more puppies?" Looking straight the girl deadpan, she says, "if you want to die be my guest." How honest.

 

At that Yoohyeon pouts, pitifully whining, "whyyyy,  Minji loves me!"