Jiu & Dami

Dreamcatcher Imagines

It was no mistake and pretty obvious that Yubin was a total softie when it came to her girlfriend Minji.

Everyone of there close friends could tell from the way Yubin's eyes would soften filled with love, by the way she is just a total gentlewoman to Minji.

And Minji always appreciates the sweet gestures. But there are times Minji feels bad. For whatever reason Minji feels or wants to treat her girlfriend as well.

But to say it would be easier said than done. She would be totally mistaken.

 

 

Minji had woken up one morning, an hour early to bring Yubin breakfast in bed. Everything was going great until...

 

Panicked running could be heard behind a very happy Minji getting everything ready.

But as soon as she hears heavy breathing behind the counter, is when her smile falters slightly. When she finally turns around, Yubin is there in her panda pajamas and a shocked look on her face.

She could probably sense Minji's mood drop from the way Yubin is quick to notice how her smile slightly fades, a frown now on her face.

Yubin having caught her breath breathes out, "baby..."

Minji leans against the stove, eyes closed as she lets out a sigh. "Would you let me treat you?" Hopeful eyes gaze toward Yubin.

The younger girl looks ultimately confused so to say, Minji doesn't notice, her eyes on the food that she was about to take upstairs getting cold.

And yeah maybe Minji shouldn't be getting mad at Yubin for not letting her take care of her. But it's impossible not to when you want to take care of your girlfriend as well. When you just want to let your girlfriend have her seat instead of giving it to you. Minji knows she could always sit on Yubin's lap. But the younger doesn't let her, not in public at least.

So Minji takes a breath. She looks up her eyes teary with unshed tears.

Yubin's heart hurts at the image, she herself getting emotional for not noticing. She is observant, but the one thing she couldn't see was that her girlfriend was saddened by her actions.

"I'm so sorry Minji," taking slow steps towards Minji, who was now crying, embarrassed to cry for such a thing that wasn't a big deal.

 

To Yubin it was a huge deal.

 

Warm arms wrap around waist bringing her closer to Yubin's chest.

Both girls stay like that. Until Minji's cry's calmed down with Yubin apologizing every second.

Yubin beaks the silence, "do you still want to bring me breakfast in bed?" She asks. Minji nodding against her chest.

Yubin chuckles, "don't laugh," Minji mumbles, pinching her side.

"Alright, alright." With that begin said Yubin lets go of the hug. She wipes away the stray tears, cupping Minji's face gently.

"I'm sorry Minji. I swear I'll be a better girlfriend from now on—"

"Baby you're already perfect, I just wanted you to let me treat you to." Minji finishes, her thumb caressing her cheek.

A small smile forms on Yubin's lips. Slowly she brings her lips against Minji's, until finally they kiss.

Separating from the kiss, Yubin cheekily smiles, "better go upstairs!"

Minji laughs as Yubin sprints her way upstairs almost falling in the process.

Shaking her head, Minji goes to bring her girlfriend warm food after having warmed it.

Minji happily makes her way upstairs, a warm smile plastered on her face.

 

 

 

I really like this, I'm a ing softie when it comes to Jiubin. They're just so ing cuteee!