Yoohyeon & SuA

Dreamcatcher Imagines

All the girls were exited for their fan sign event as they were finally able to see their fans insomnia once again with their latest comeback song 'Odd Eye' with Handong.

 

The five girls were all in the waiting room as their stylists finishes the final touches of their hair and makeup.

 

Yoohyeon who was busily playing a game on her phone was waiting for her unnies to finish, so they could all go together since the two younger ones already left to the fan sign event.

 

SuA from the other side of the room was looking from the mirror as her puppy was playing games on her phone. Cutie.

 

A smile makes its way to her lips at the image of  Yoohyeon's face when she gets killed. It was an interesting sight to see when Yoohyeon rage quits and comes to her to cuddle with or bother whenever she looses.

 

"Argh!!" A frustrating yell comes from Yoohyeon as she hung her head down in defeat. Nooo, I was so close to winning. Yoohyeon raises her head scrunching her nose in annoyance. 

 

SuA watched everything unfold like she had predicted hours ago. Whinny Yoohyeon was coming out any second.

 

"SuA unnie!" There it is.

 

"What Yoohyeon-ah?" SuA questioned as she made eye contact with Yoohyeon through the mirror.

 

Yoohyeon pouted slumping her shoulders down.

 

Yoohyeon walked over to SuA, standing behind her as the stylist finally finished her makeup, as she was the last one to get ready surprisingly.

 

SuA turned to look over her shoulder taking a glimpse at Yoohyeon's open tummy, as they were also going to perform some of their previous songs as well. 

 

She unconsciously her lips. !

 

Did Yoohyeon see!?!

 

A smirk was plastered on the taller girls lips as she clearly saw SuA her luscious lips when she saw her open tummy. I mean who wouldn't look at her like a meal, she was hot as hell. She would date herself if she wasn't already dating a y woman called Kim Bora.

 

She leans down to whisper to her ear once the stylist left to attend other things. 

 

"Like what you see?" She whispers teasingly, biting her ear.

 

SuA sighs in content. This was not what she imagined when Yoohyeon rage quit. And especially not when there's people around.

 

SuA growls sending a warning to Yoohyeon.

 

Yoohyeon just grins as she watched SuA look at her through the mirror, a small mischievous smirk plastered on her lips.

 

"Girls it's time!" The staff said motioning the girls to start going to the fan sign event.

 

SuA stood up from the chair. She places her hand on Yoohyeon's exposed skin, nails scratching as she whispered into her ear.

 

"Wait till we get home puppy."