Jiu & SuA

Dreamcatcher Imagines

Minji has always been keen to noticing the smallest of changes in the girls.

 

Either that be a slight change in their mood, routine and many other things that Bora can't even process how Minji does that.

 

It's pretty amazing to be honest.

 

Minji their leader and friend and how she just knows when something changes.

 

Bora was never one to really notice the smallest of things. Sure when the girls made it obvious, like Yoohyeon being quiet the whole entire day, not saying much. Or Gahyeon who is just as loud as her is closed off from everybody, those are the times Gahyeon has read something online saying mean things about her.

 

But Minji was considered, to which Bora called her "mommy ji" whenever one of the girls had troubles and called for Bora to call Minji to than have a heart to heart talk with the leader.

 

Bora couldn't imagine all the burden that Minji carries, so whenever Minji is the one who needs a heart to heart talk... Bora is there to take some of the burden off of her.

 

Bora was never one to really know how to console someone, that someone being Minji, but she does her best and Minji appreciates her efforts.

 

Even as the night darkens and Minji is now sound asleep in Bora's small strong embrace.

 

Minji rests assured, finding comfort and love for the small girl who holds her throughout the night. Never once letting go.

 

 

-

I can only imagine how they are irl. Helping each other out.... ugh! My heart!