My savior - Gahyeon & Siyeon

Dreamcatcher Imagines

"Stop! Please stop!" Gahyeon yelled helplessly trying to protect her body from the repeated kicks and punches. What did I do to deserve this?

 

5 minutes later a girl with medium length hair decided it was enough, she didn't want to kill the girl just yet. "Let's stop before we actually kill her." She said motioning to her friends to go ahead and go back to school.

 

"Stupid ." She spat in her face kicking her one last time. Leaving the defenseless girl laying in her own pool of blood.

 

Gahyeon hugged her knees sobbing uncontrollably. It hurts. Everything hurts.

 

3 days later

 

Three days. Three days since last came to school. One of the reasons she hated school was because of her bullies, always beating her for no reason. Gahyeon was tired of it all, but she was strong and she wasn't about to give them satisfaction.

 

Gahyeon came to school bruises covering her entire body, but with a little bit of makeup she looked like everybody else.

 

"Gahyeon'ah!" Jiu and Yoohyeon came running together hand in hand. They were Gahyeon's only friends even if they were two years older than her.

 

Engulfing their little baby in a hug, Gahyeon winces. Jiu lets go of their hug and looks at her sadly.

 

"It happened again." Gahyeon avoided her eyes, she was scared to look at them.

 

Jiu and Yoohyeon both new about Gahyeon's bullies, but the stubborn girl refused to get any help.

 

"Gahyeon'ah...please look at me." Gahyeon slowly lifted her head, bursting into tear when she saw how worried both her friends looked.

 

"Unnie, I'm so tired. I don't want to give them the satisfaction that their breaking me." Gahyeon cried against Jiu's chest. Jiu's motherly arms wrapped around her fragile body.

 

Jiu looked at Yoohyeon while rubbing the younger girls back, calming her.

 

"Gahyeon," Yoohyeon looks at her girlfriend , knowing what she was about to say could ruin their relationship.

 

"I now someone who could help."

 

Jiu looks at her girlfriend shaking her head 'no' furiously. She wasn't about to let Gahyeon get help from Satan's daughter.

 

Gahyeon raises her head from Jiu's chest looking at her friend. "Who?"

 

"Yoohyeon unnie, no way in hell am getting help from her!" Gahyeon yells looking at the big and fancy house.

 

"Gahyeon, Jiu also doesn't agree either, but we both know you need help." Yoohyeon tries to explain to a resisting Gahyeon.

 

"Jiu unnie, help me. Please." Gahyeon says pleadingly with her puppy eyes.

 

"Puppy eyes don't work on me young lady." Lies, those always worked on her, mostly when Yoohyeon did it.

 

Yoohyeon walks up the stairs neither girls paying attention to Yoohyeon who knocked on the door.

 

Not three seconds later the door opens revealing Siyeon wearing a sports bra and some grey sweatpants.

 

"What the hell do you want?!"

 

Gahyeon flinches at her loud voice. Gahyeon has to admit she was pretty hot and that stoned stomach. . She was going to have a hard time focusing.

 

Yoohyeon clears before speaking. She was clearly nervous and intimidated by her ex. "Siyeon, I came to ask for a favor. No it's not about me, my friend over there," She looks over at Gahyeon who hid behind Jiu. Siyeon looks at her curiously, she was pretty cute with a nice body. "She's being bullied by those girls, I think their names were Dami, Handong and Sua. Siyeon please. I need you to talk with them or give them a beat down, I don't care I just don't want to see Gahyeon covered in bruises any more." Yoohyeon looks down a tear slipping.

 

Siyeon looked at her ex and this Gahyeon girl. She pitied the girl because she was once bullied also. Siyeon sighs already knowing her answer.

 

"Fine, I'll talk to them maybe give them a beat down, a good beat down."

 

Yoohyeon smiled happily giving Siyeon a hug.

 

It was the next day and Siyeon walked through the school hallway looking for these girls that have been bullying Gahyeon.

 

It took awhile to find the girls while asking around. But finally she had found them. She was going to give them a good beat down.

 

Gahyeon closed her eyes listening to the birds chirp. She happily smiled now that she was free of her bully's, thanks to her hero.

 

Siyeon was walking back home when she caught a glimpse of Gahyeon leaning against a tree. She smiled at the cute girl.

 

She walked over there without even realizing. She stood there awkwardly clearing before speaking. "Umm, Gahyeon-you ah- won't have to worry about them bothering you again." Siyeon said avoiding the pretty girls eyes. Why is she so suddenly nervous? And especially in front of a beautiful girl.

 

Gahyeon looked up at her smiling. She walked to Siyeon bringing her into an embrace. "Thank you. For everything. You didn't have to do it, but you did. You're my savior Siyeon."

 

Letting go of her savior, she picks up her backpack leaving a flustered Siyeon behind.