Gahyeon & Yoohyeon

Dreamcatcher Imagines

Gahyeon has always been scared of thunder. It was just something that was embarrassing to bring up to her girlfriend.

Yoohyeon was humming a tune from the kitchen, preparing snacks for their movie night.

The small pink haired girl was curled up against the bunch of blankets, going under whenever she heard a loud noise.

 

She whimpers.

 

The tall black haired girl that was still in the kitchen was oblivious to what was currently happening to her small girlfriend under the blankets.

After a few minutes of preparing everything. Yoohyeon walks back the the couch, finding Gahyeon curled up and trembling.

 

Worry fills her.

 

"Gahyeon? What's wrong?" She carefully asks, placing the snacks on the coffee table.

"Baby? Talk to me." Gahyeon slowly moves the blanket away, teary eyes looking into worried ones.

"I-I'm scared," she whispered. A smile forms on the taller girl, adoration in her eyes. Her girlfriend was so adorable. 

She chuckles. "Baby, you don't to be scared," Yoohyeon moves closer to the girl, placing her in her lap to cradle the small pink haired girl.

"I've got you. You don't ever have to be scared Gahyeonie, I'll always protect you." Gahyeon looks up into reassuring eyes, love showing in the way Yoohyeon always looks at her.

 

"Promise?"

 

Yoohyeon takes her hand bringing it to her lips. 

 

"Promise." She sweetly kisses the hand, lips lingering as to say 'you will always have me next to you' and at that moment Gahyeon knew that not even thunder could scare her anymore with her girlfriend right next to her.