Yubin & Handong

Dreamcatcher Imagines

Yubin reads in her room, when the creak of her door suddenly opens. She doesn't spare a glance, knowing it's probably Yoohyeon coming to sleep in her room for the night.

 

She sighs, "Yoohyeonie, how many times have I told—" she stops mid sentence, eyes wide open to see a freshly showered Handong with a towel wrapped around her body.

 

"Dongie?"

 

Handong enters the room not saying anything as she softly closes the door behind her, a hint of mischief behind her eyes as her eyes land at a flustered Yubin. She smirks.

 

Yubin stays quiet, both making intense eye contact. One of curiosity, the other full of mischief. Handong grins, dropping her towel.

 

"Oops...my hand slipped." She smiles all innocently, but Yubin knows that face. The same ones Bora does.

 

"Yah! Wh-what the hell are you doing?!" She shrieks, hiding behind her hands.

 

Handong stays quiet.

 

This has to be Bora's influence!

 

Right?

 

Yubin doesn't know how much time has passed, but she's clearly still flustered and swallows hard. She wants to ask why she's doing this? But stays quiet instead, her insanity going through the roof.

 

Handong tilts her head, sighing, "It's not like you haven't seen me before." She says.

 

"Th-that's not the problem!" God what was happening?! She hisses.

 

Another sigh and heavy footsteps come closer. Yubin tenses, face flushed red.

 

Handong's stands before her, hands come take gently bring down Yubin's hands.

 

Yubin doesn't bother to resist any longer. Her curiosity winning a losing battle.

 

She's definitely going to regret this.

 

She lets out a heavy breath, opening her eyes. She looks down at their hands, her mind going places it shouldn't be.

 

Handong leans forward, Yubin holds her breath.

 

"I..." she breathes, blowing hot air onto Yubin's ear.

 

"I want you to admire the goddess that I am before you." Yubin's heart skips a beat, her cheeks flushing with a mixture of embarrassment and desire.

 

Handong moves back, a mischievous smile playing on her lips, leaving Yubin speechless

 

Handong has Yubin under her spell. It's pathetic, but...

 

Handong grins, "good girl." And oh god does Handong have her weak on the knees.

 

Handong moves back in the middle of the room, eyes never leaving Yubin.

 

Yubin watches silently, eyes never leaving Handong's toned body. Was she always like that? Yubin doesn't bother with answers. She's so beautiful, drawn into the beauty that is Handong. She wonders what Bora and Handong do behind closed doors, days when they decide to stay and not go out. She swallows, imagination going wild.

 

Handong breaks eye contact not bothering to spare Yubin another glance, Yubin whimpers at the action. Handong smiles, chest fluttering. She knows the beauty she is, knows that she can cause it.

 

It drives Yubin crazy. Handong reaches for Yubin's lotion, once done applying, she goes to Yubin's drawer, taking out a bra and pasties. Handong's smirk widens, Yubin dying of embarrassment. Handong faces Yubin holding a y black pantie in the air.

 

No words are exchanged, Handong shamelessly putting them on, now walking over to Yubin's wardrobe, taking out a simple white tshirt and some black shorts.

 

Fully dressed, Handong smiles innocently, "Thank you for letting me change here Yubin Unnie," Handong grins, Yubin's mouth wide open in disbelief. She turns around, hand on the handle, she whips around sending a flying kiss, "Sweet dreams."

 

The door closes, Yubin at last left alone with her thoughts. She lay in bed, her mind racing with thoughts of what just transpired. Her cheeks still burned with embarrassment.

 

Handong's boldness had caught her off guard, but it had also awakened something within her.

 

Curiosity and desire. A deadly combination.

 

She sighs, shaking her head to clear her thoughts. She knew she had to be careful, whatever was happening between her and Handong dangerous territory, and she wasn't sure she was ready to explore it just yet.