Siyeon & dami ft. little Gahyeon

Dreamcatcher Imagines

"So how did mom and mommy meet?"

 

This wasn't supposed to happen. At least not yet.

 

At least Minji wasn't supposed to tell little Gahyeon how her mothers met.

 

With panic in her eyes, Minji runs out the living room seconds later dragging a protesting Siyeon and a sleepy Yubin into the living room.

 

"There ask your mommies Gah! Auntie has to replenish her energy!" Minji says hurriedly, leaving the family.

 

Silence engulfs the living room.

 

Little Gahyeon looks up to her moms. Siyeon and Yubin look down and then to each other.

 

'You tell her!"

 

'No you!"

 

With back and forth glares, Siyeon finally gives in. 

 

Might as well get over it.

 

Letting out a sigh, Siyeon takes her daughters hand and placed her between her wife so she was in the middle.

 

"So, it started with me accidentally stealing her panda pencil."

 

 

 

 

"You! Thief! Stop!"

 

Panting heavily and running like her life depended on it, because it really did. Siyeon had woken up late for school, completely forgetting she had her finals.

 

So in her panic to be on time, Siyeon took (stole) a cute panda pencil she had took from a girl. Who Siyeon guessed was the one currently chasing after her.

 

Taking a big leap into the thief, both girls come crashing down.

 

Groans and swears come out of their mouths.

 

"Get off me!"

 

"You give me back my pencil!"

 

"It's just a damn pencil?!"

 

"It's a panda pencil!"

 

Siyeon makes a face before completely pushing off the cute girl.

 

Wait.

 

Cute?!

 

Taking a closer look, Siyeon finally sees it.

 

The girl was rocking some short blue hair. Siyeon as well was rocking blue hair, except hers was in the ends of her hair.

 

Yubin is also awe struck as if she saw her future flash through her eyes.

 

"Do you wanna go on a date with me?"

 

Forget her exams!

 

"Only if we can become blue couple."

 

 

 

"And that's how I met your mom baby." 

 

Gahyeon had wide open. A huge smile covering her happy face. She'd never heard about how her mothers had met until now. And little Gahyeon could finally imagine it at last.

 

"So cute! I wish to also have something similar." Gahyeon says with little stars in her eyes as she watches her mom become protective at her baby dating when she's older.

 

"Gah, I love you but your not dating."

 

"Wha!!!!"

 

With laughter filling the living room, the blue couple family play till the night ending it with kisses.