SuA & Yoohyeon

Dreamcatcher Imagines

"Babe i'm hungry," whined Yoohyeon as she snuggled closer to SuA. SuA smiled her eyes still closed. 

 

"Want me to cook you some pancakes?" SuA asks Yoohyeon in her morning voice.

 

Yoohyeon nodded against her neck. "Yes. please," she mumbled with a cute yawn escaping her lips. SuA rubbed her eyes with her free hand as she stretched out her body, receiving a small whine from the younger girl as she began to get out of bed.

 

"Noooo," Yoohyeon cried as she let her amrs from SuA's hands, letting her head loosely drop onto her pillow.

 

SuA just shook her head in disbelief. Yoohyeon asked her to cook her something and now she's complaining. Unbelievable SuA thought.

 

"I'll call you when breakfast is done." SuA said, patting her thigh before leaving to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the both of them.

 

SuA tied her hair in a loose bun while also reaching to grab her abron. Tieing her apron at last she walks to the fridge to take out some eggs, strawberries and philadelphia cream cheese. She spread all her needed  ingredients on the counter while also grabbing some bagels.

 

While SuA was finishing on plating their cooked breakfast a clumsy Yoohyeon walked into the kitchen, 

 

"There," SuA mumbled to herself in satisfaction wiping the sweat from her forehead.

 

Yoohyeon tiredly wrapped her arms around SuA. "Breakfast done?"

 

SuA jumped in surprise, scaring Yoohyeon at her ear piercing scream. "Aish! pabo!" She laughed and hit poor Yoohyeon. Poor Yoohyeon was always getting a good ear beating from SuA, but that's what happened when she decided to marry this small woman. And she does not regret a single thing, even if it means she loses her hearing.

 

"My earrrrr," Yoohyeon pouted now standing a few feet away from SuA.

 

SuA clapped her hands together in apology, "you shouldn't have startled me like that Yooh."

 

Yoohyeon continued to pout, SuA walked over cupping her cheeks before leaning to kiss her pouting lips. "Baby I'm sorry," she mumbled against her lips. She actually felt sorry for Yoohyeon because the girl had very sensitive ears, she just hoped Yoohyeon would forgive her.

Well she better since Yooh woke her up to make her breakfast. "I know, I'm sorry for scaring you," Yoohyeon quietly said looking down on the floor. Yoohyeon didn't know why she suddenly felt like crying when SuA already said it was okay. Maybe it was her hormones acting up.

 

SuA suddenly felt really bad so she took her hand in hers, "Come on, breakfast is ready." she patted the empty seat before turning to bring out their breakfast to the table.

 

"Lets eat,"

 

SuA all of a sudden heard a sniffle coming from Yoohyeon. She quickly turns her attention to her. Her eyes widened in surprise, did she really hurt Yooheon's feeling that she caused her to cry. SuA's eyes softened at her, "Yooh..."

 

Yoohyeon shakes her head to SuA in embarrassment. Why was she suddenly acting like this? Wow Yoohyeon, you're really embarrassing yourself right now she thought, as more tears fell.

 

Suddenly her eyes widen as she abruptly stands up from her chair startling SuA.

 

"b-babe whats wrong?" SuA asks sorry laced in her voice as she called for Yoohyeon who ran up to the bathroom in full speed.

 

What the hell is wrong with her?

 

"Yoohyeon whats wrong?!" SuA asks as a weird feeling begins to pile at the pit of her stomach.

 

She knocks again at the door, hearing heavy breaths coming from the other side. Something totally happened. Worrying SuA even more.

 

"Yoo-" she gets cut off by the door opening. What she saw shocked her.

 

SuA brought her in a hug cupping her cheeks, "Y-Yoohyeon what the hell happened!?" SuA yelled with worry, but all she got in response was.

 

"I'm pregnant,"

 

"We're going to be parents SuA." 

 

SuA stared wide eyed at Yoohyeon. "W-What?" She couldn't be pregnant, it's not like Yoohyeon cheated on her.

 

"H-How?"

 

"T-Two months ago I went to ask my doctor if it was possible to get an IUI and she said it was possible, I asked for an appointment a week after that once I chose a donner. I didn't want to tell you if it didn't work, I just didn't want to disappoint you. I know how you talked about having kids in the future. I'm sorry for not telling you..." Yoohyeon finished crying into SuA's soulder.

 

SuA was happy, she really was, after what Yoohyeon told her. Tears fell from her eyes.

 

"Babe you don't know how happy I am. We're going to be parents, parents Yooh!" she exclaimed with a wide smile.

 

"I love you hyeonie."

 

"I-I lobe you too. Sorry for not telling you sooner." Yoohyeon hiccupped snuggling against her wife's neck.

 

"You didn't want to disappoint me, I understand." SuA reassured her by rubbing her back in small circles.

 

"I can't wait until you're out in this word little bean." SuA whispered, placing her hand on Yoohyeon's tummy.

 

This was SUPERRR long, it was just supposed to be a cute morning breakfast scenario, BUT as I continued writing (wrote this at 4:05 at night) I wanted to make it extra cute? and wholesome. So yeah. That's all, hope you enjoyed this SuYoo imagine! 

 

FYI SuYoo completely forgot about breakfast 🤡