Handong & Yoohyeon

Dreamcatcher Imagines

Handond happily skipped to their room to find the small red heart shaped box that her girlfriend had gifted her on valentines day. Handong walked over to their dresser taking out a heart shaped box. She felt her cheeks heat up as she opened the box careful to not scatter to small papers that had written wishes on them.

 

Sitting on the bed Handong placed the box on her lap, looking for a specific wish.

 

Get a hickie from Yoohyeonie (anywhere on the body ;) Handong chuckles her face heating up, maybe she could use that some other time.

 

YOOHYEONIE BIG SPOON! A smile made its way to her face at her adorable girlfriend.

 

Secret date (it's a secret) Handong felt intrigued by it but decided against it. For now.

 

Get many kisses and cuddles by puppy yooh! Handong smiled finding the one she wanted to use for today.

 

She closed the box putting the box back in her drawer where it would safely be. Handong took the small paper in hand and walked out to the living room where Yoohyeon was currently eating cereal while watching youtube.

 

Handong cheerfully wrapped her arms around Yoohyeon's shoulder, Yoohyeon leaned into her touch, a satisfied sigh escaping her lips.

 

Yoohyeon turned around to peck Dongie's lips. "You don't know how much I was craving for your kisses princess." Yoohyeon said, turning to get a better look at her girlfriend. Handong was wearing denim shorts and one of her oversized t-shirts. Yoohyeon always wondered how she ever got lucky or got the chance to meet her soulmate. It was one of a million chance.

 

She guessed she might have just gotten lucky then, to have found such a wonderful woman.

 

Handong kissed the back of her head placing her chin on top. "Ah, I wanted to use one of my wishes." Yoohyeon hummed, turning her full attention to Dongie.

 

"I want to use the cuddle and kisses one today." Handong said, waiting for Yoohyeon to say something. Instead she yelped in surprise when Yoohyeon suddenly carried her to their room, Handong instinctively wrapping her legs around her girlfriends waist.

 

"Princess you know you can use two wishes at a time right?" Yoohyeon smirked. Handong looked at her confusingly.

 

"And what other one would I use puppy?" she genuinely asked.

 

Yoohyeon dropped her on the bed hovering above her with a mischievous grin. She leaned in to whisper to Handong her cheek up to her earlobe. Handong felt shivers running through her body at the sensation of yoohyeons tongue. Yoohyeon stopped to whisper in her ear. "The blindfold one. I know you've wanted to use it but, have just been shy, princess. Why don't we put it to good use after our cuddles and kisses."

 

Handong gulped feeling herself become excited at the very thought. She definitely couldn't wait.