Yoohyeon & JiU

Dreamcatcher Imagines

She groans, eyes closing momentarily as the silver haired lazy drinks from a blood bag.

 

Usually the girl would happily drink but her whole body aches. Even as an immortal vampire she's gotten to old after six centuries of living.

 

Minji her girlfriend who is much older has it worst.

 

"Yooh," humming she opens her eyes to her girlfriend pouting.

 

"Did we run out already?" She asks.

 

Minji simply nods, taking a seat next Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon making room for Minji to sit.

 

"Bora can't take bags without getting caught anymore. Yubin isn't in Korea at the moment and Dongie is out with her girlfriends." She sighs, "that girl," she mumbles, rubbing her temple for any incoming headache.

 

Yoohyeon chuckles. "That girl is my best friend and come on babe. You can't be harsh on my baby." Minji scoffs eyeing Yoohyeon. The silver haired simply shrugs a teasing grin on her lips. Minji can't deny that Handong , the young vampire does have a soft spot in Minji's heart. Clearly both girls loved the young vampire.

 

"Baby, I'm your baby! Not dongie!" She whines.

 

"Fine fine. You're my one and only baby. Happy?"

 

"Mhmm."

 

Minji lets out a breath. Yoohyeon throws her empty blood bag and motions for Minji to come sit on top of her.

 

Lazily Minji straddles Yoohyeon's waist.

 

"Are you still hungry?" She asks, hands caressing exposed skin.

 

"What do you want baby. I'll happily give you anything." Barely able to hold back a whimper, Minji leans down to capture soft lips with her own.

 

 

With a breath, she whispers—

 

 

 

"I want you."

 

 

 

 

A/n

One day...

I'll write . (For now just imagine;) )