Jiu & Yoohyeon

Dreamcatcher Imagines

Yoohyeon is a very clumsy human. Minji knows this as a fact. Everyone who was friends with them knew that as a fact. Possibly the whole entire world knew, who knows?

 

But when it came to her girlfriend who is naturally clumsy, there have been times the younger would somehow embarrass herself even more, earning laughs from Minji.

 

 

Yoohyeon hasn't told Minji her deepest kept secret, but sometimes she does it on purpose. Why? Well what kind of girlfriend would she be to not make her lover smile everyday for the rest of her life if not for embarrassing herself a little bit?

 

It's always worth it when Minji giggles hiding her wide smile behind her hand. Yoohyeon smiling like an idiot in love, a teenager in love or whatever else there was that involved love.

 

Their friends that know them tease them, mostly Bora and Siyeon who bully Yoohyeon for being such a cute romantic. Not that they weren't either, but its always fun to tease the younger who flushes under their teasing.

 

Minji's always coming to the rescue whenever they are together, saving her poor girlfriend and scolding her friends for making Yoohyeon look like a cute tomato. (Minji in fact likes cute tomato Yooh), it's a secret she's willing to take to the grave.