SuA & Siyeon

Dreamcatcher Imagines

Sua paced around nervously around her room. For one, she had a blind date in two hours. Two, she didn't know what to wear. And she was starting to frantically panic.

 

Too many decisions, to little time!

 

Sua wouldn't have taken up the date if she knew how pressuring it would be just to pick a nice looking outfit for a date. A blind date at that. Especially knowing she had no choice since her younger friend Gahyeon set her up without her knowing but, she guessed it wouldn't hurt.

 

She sighed running a hand over her hair. This was going to take a while.

 

"Have you picked an outfit yet?"

 

Her younger friend had called minutes before a mental breakdown.

 

Sua cleared nodding even though Gahyeon couldn't see her.

 

"Yes and it was all thanks to you Gahyeon that I was close to having a mental breakdown." sua hissed annoyed at the younger girl for putting her through this. It wasn't like she was desperate to date, no not at all.

 

From the other side of the phone Gahyeon chuckled. "You say that now unnie but, you'll thank me later." she ended, telling Sua to have fun but not too much fun. Sua blushed madly, quickly scolding the younger girl, before Gahyeon ended the call laughing loudly.

 

"This girl." she groaned, throwing her phone at the bed.

 

Walking over to her mirror a smile made its way up her face. She had found the perfect outfit.

 

-

 

"AHHHHH!!! JIU WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR!!" 

 

Jiu rolled her eyes at her friend, as she was panicking, she only had one hour left before the date after all, of course Siyeon would panic.

 

"Siyeon just go and the girl would drool all over you." Jiu chuckled at her friend's expression of terror. Siyeon quickly shook her head, hitting Jiu on the shoulder.

 

It got Siyeon thinking. "Unnie it's not a bad idea though.'' Siyeon said, thinking of it. Siyeon knew she had 30k wives out there but, too bad, they would have to wait their turn. Siyeon evilly chuckled. Jiu looked at her weirdly but the girl was already weird to begin with.

 

"Singnie I now it's not a bad idea how do you think I got Yoohyeon to fall for me." Jiu smirked at the memory. Lets just say they had a very fun date.

 

Siyeon made a face. "Unnie to much TMI." Siyeon made an X chuckling afterward still searching for the perfect outfit.

 

Jiu pouted, "you're no fun Singnie."

 

Siyeon scoffed looking her way with an offended hand on her chest. "Says the one who's only good at dad jokes."

 

Jiu gasped, "who says dad jokes are the only thing i'm good at." she smirked, running her tongue over her lips. Siyeon felt flustered turning her back to Jiu as she heard her laugh behind her.

 

"Your cute Singnie." Jiu stated.

 

''I'm sure the girl is going to fall head over heels for my wolfie." Jiu said, reassuring the girl who turned to look at her with hopeful eyes. "You think she would?" Jiu nodded her head, giving her a small reassuring smile. "I know she will."

 

Siyeon nodded still not sure but, trying not to think too much about it.

 

Jiu got up from the bed walking over to bring Siyeon into a hug. "Don't worry wolfie, even your 30k wives fell head over heels for you." Jiu and Siyeon chuckled and kissed Jiu's cheek.

 

"Thank you unnie."

 

-

 

It was later in the afternoon and both Sua and Siyeon waved goodbye to their friends.

 

Sua felt herself start to have doubts but quickly waved it away as she walked over to the dating spot. A waiter walked over to her giving her a blindfold. "I wish you goodluck Ms." the waiter said, placing a menu and a glass of water. Sua thanked the waiter as she waited for her date.

 

Siyeon was running a little date since she tripped on her own two feet out of nerves. Siyeon was a panting mess once she made it to the reservation. "I...I'm here for a blind date for table 13." she said as a waiter showed her the table where a girl was sitting with a blindfold on.

 

Siyeon was going to ask something but was given a blindfold as well. "Goodluck!" the waiter gave her a thumbs up. Siyeon gave her a small smile making her way to table 13.

 

The night was chilly but the excitement of both girls was enough to not notice.

 

Sua felt someone walking closer to her table, her heart beating rapidly against her chest. She bit her lip out of nervousness as she heard the sound of a chair scraping and someone sitting.

 

A small smile formed on her face.

 

Siyeon felt her heart beating against her chest as she put the blindfold on.

 

"I see you're running a bit late." sua began startling Siyeon.

 

she chuckled, apologizing. "I-I might have tripped while making my way here." she said blushing.

 

Sua laughed and at that moment Siyeon felt her heart skip a beat and it wasn't because she was nervous.

 

"D-Did you feel that?" 

 

Sua looked down playing with her hand on the table. Of course she felt it, how could she not when her heart was beating so hard against her chest. "I do."

 

Siyeon felt herself smile shyly.

 

"Sh-should we take out the blindfolds." Siyeon nervously asked waiting for a response.

 

Sua could feel herself become warm at the nervousness from the girl. "Of course."

 

The moment the blindfolds were off and their vision adjusted. They just looked at each other with blush covering their cheeks. Sua was starstruck by the girl's beauty. Siyeon was in total awe. Neither muttered a word as they were in their own little world.

 

Sua was the first to snap herself awake, next being Siyeon as she felt embarrassed for spacing out like that. "Sorry." she apologized. Sua gave her a small reassuring smile, one that gave butterflies in her stomach. 

 

Siyeon gave her back a smile. "I guess we should introduce ourselves."

 

Sua gave her a quick nod sticking her hand out to shake. "I'm Kim bora."

 

Siyeon shook her hand, electricity shooting all through their entire bodies. "Lee Siyeon."

 

Sua and Siyeon stayed like that holding hands throughout the rest of blindate until the very end. Neither wanting for the date to end.