Q & A part 2 - Yoohyeon & JiU

Dreamcatcher Imagines

"Hello somnia-duel welcome back to our long awaited Q & A part 2, where my beautiful girlfriend and I will answer some more of your questions." Yoohyeon said looking at the camera and JiU who looked nervous.

 

Yoohyeon smiled at her cute expressions she was making. Cutie. Yoohyeon's heart fluttered making her chuckle.

 

"So this time I will be reading the questions from twitter, you guys had some interesting questions once again." Yoohyeon laughed turning to look at JiU who raised her eyebrows questionably.

 

JiU gave There better not be anything inappropriate look before Yoohyeon turned to look at the camera again.

 

"Okay first question, how long have we been together."

 

"Yoohyeonie and I have been together for almost 5 years," JiU answered hesitantly, Yoohyeon nodded at her giving her a reassuring smile to tell her she's right.

 

"Next question, do you plan on getting married someday." Yoohyeon said looking up at JiU blush. Yoohyeon chuckled at her cute girlfriend getting shy by the question.

 

"Yes I would like to get married someday I don't know about JiU,"

 

"A-ah I—yes I would like to get married and have kids in the future." JiU answered shyly while looking at Yoohyeon lovingly. Yoohyeon turned red as she stuttered over her words.

 

"L-last question, what would you change about each other."

 

"I fell in love with Yoohyeon just as she is, she may be clumsy and dumb at times, but I love her as she is, so no I wouldn't change a thing."

 

"Babe," Yoohyeon mumbled with teary eyes. "I love you!" She sobbed as she hugged JiU tightly.

 

JiU kissed her head sweetly as she ran her fingers through Yoohyeon's scalp gently, as she calmed down.

 

JiU turned to look at the camera. "This is it for today's 2nd part of the Q&A, till next time, bye."

 

Comments:

 

Shebitmylip

This is so cuteeee 😍🥺

8.9k likes

 

JiYoo's bodyguard

Someone look at me how JiU looks at Yoohyeon 😭

15.4k likes

 

Paradiseiswheresuayeonis

Couple goals😍

...

Can't relate 😭😔

Edit:omg! I'd didn't think I would get this many likes, thank you guys❤️

12.5k likes

 

Stantalentstandreamcatcgerot7

, if only I was beautiful I'd have a harem

3.1k likes