Yoohyeon & Siyeon

Dreamcatcher Imagines

Walking alone into the dark night, Yoohyeon looks ahead of the road with her hands in her hoodie. Yoohyeon honestly never liked walking alone, especially when it was dark and something could happen to her.

 

Yoohyeon shivers at the thought. But her stupid friend SuA forgot about her when she left her alone to hang with her crush Handong.

 

Aish, that idiot.

 

And now Yoohyeon had no choice but to walk all the way home. And in the dark, can you believe that?!

 

A call rings from her pocket jeans, startled she quickly takes out her phone to answer.

 

"Hello."

 

"Yoohyeon, where are you? I'll come pick you up."

 

Yoohyeon stoped walking when she heard SuA's voice. Eyes squinting, running her tongue over .

 

"Nah, I'm good, but if I get kidnapped or die, I'm haunting your stupid YOU ING PIECE OF SH—"

 

The call had ended.

 

Yoohyeon looked down at her phone in disbelief, scoffing when SuA had the audacity to leave her to begin with.

 

She screams directly at her phone. " youuu!" It wasn't SuA, but it was close enough. It was small and dangerous. Yoohyeon chuckled at her small joke.

 

Yoohyeon sighs running a hand over her hair. Now that she was pissed off, all of a sudden she wanted something to happen to her, something interesting, like maybe seeing a ghost or a vampire. Ah, she really wanted to see a vampire. It would be a dream come true, even if she died, but in the hands of a hot vampire.

 

She was suddenly cut off my her spacing out by a rustle coming from beside her. While spacing out she was still unconsciously walking, but she had walked into a small park inside the small forest.

 

Was there always a park inside this forest? Yoohyeon had questioned. But right now wasn't the time to question, it was time to ing run.

 

Of all the horror movies she's seen with SuA, the tall and lanky ones where the ones to die. And she wasn't about to die, if it wasn't in the hands of a se-hot vampire.

 

Ah Alice. Team Alice for the win! Yoohyeon cheered, totally forgetting that she was supposed to continue running without stopping.

 

Why was this small forest so big!

 

Wolf like eyes, eyed their pray from behind hidden bushes. She hasn't had a decent meal in weeks, now being the perfect human girl that was stupid enough to walk in, in her forest.

 

Where all humans this dumb? She thought when she watched the talk human girl run in circles, not knowing what direction she had came from.

 

Panic could be read in her face. Now was the perfect time to show herself.

 

Yoohyeon panted as she ran in circles, why was it so hard to find an exit. She thought when she was suddenly brought through the ground with a heavy thud.

 

She groaned in pain where she landed on her chin. Why did it have to be the chin. 

 

She was about to get up when she felt a deep growl from behind her.

 

Fear prickled her heavy heart, was she really going to die.

 

Thoughts began to run through her head when a hand gripped her neck.

 

"What is a human girl doing out here in the forest so late at night?" The voice said.

 

Oh no oh no oh no.... this was not happening

 

"I-I got lost?" Yoohyeon said in a question, not knowing what to say since her thoughts were all jumbled up.

 

"Mhm,"

 

"What your name?" She asked taking a sniff at the girls scent. She smelled pretty nice, for a human. Girl, human girl. She cleared . Causing the tall girl to jump.

 

"Y-Yoohyeon," she answered, scared of making any sudden movements.

 

The wolf like girl hummed in response.

 

"Siyeon." She quickly said.

 

Yoohyeon turned her head slight upwards. "Your name? Its Siyeon." Yoohyeon asked, just to make sure she heard right.

 

Siyeon nodded not giving it much thought on telling Yoohyeon her name, she was going to kill her either way so it didn't matter to her.

 

"Yes. My name is Siyeon." Siyeon said getting annoyed by Yoohyeon. She doesn't know what bothered her from the tall tree like girl, but something did and it was pestering her to much for her liking.

 

Yoohyeon continued to ask questions not noticing the irritated face Siyeon was making. "Why are you here? Like alone in this forest, do live here? Are you homeless?!" Yoohyeon asked, making many fast hand motions and expressions that Siyeon examined the weird girl out, out of curiosity.

 

"Yes I live here, this forest is my home. I live alone, ing hate people," she shivered at the thought. "And no I'm not homeless." She finished, answering all of Yoohyeon questions.

 

Yoohyeon nodded her head, she wasn't expecting those answers, but okay she guessed.

 

Both girls stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to say or do, especially do, because one, Yoohyeon was lost and two Siyeon wasn't about to let her dinner go free.

 

Siyeon sighed as she finally decided to tell Yoohyeon a secret that she would later regret.

 

"Do you believe in vampires?" 

 

Yoohyeon eyed her cautiously, looking her up and down. Was this girl for real asking her that.

 

"Of course they do, haven't you watched twilight." Yoohyeon answered in shock, causing Siyeon to tilt her head in confusion.

 

Twilight? What the hell was that? A star? Siyeon thought. Really not knowing what the girl was taking about.

 

Yoohyeon stared at her in disbelief, but also in betrayal and relief? Okay maybe not relief, but betrayal yes.

 

"H-how can you not know twilight?!" 

 

Siyeon looked at the girl with a tired look, this was going to take forever. She was beginning to regret on making her, her dinner. She could wait another week for another dumb human to walk in again.

 

1 week later...

 

No. ing. Way.

 

When she said that, "she could wait another week for a dumb human to walk in again" she wasn't expecting Yoohyeon to walk in again.

 

Did this girl have a death wish?!

 

Yoohyeon continued to rant on about the drama that happened in her school and how she almost died by the hands of her best friend SuA. She continued to explain further in how her relationship with SuA and her were like Tom & Jerry.

 

Siyeon continued to listen even if she tried to ignore the younger girls stories, but she had to admit that she was getting a soft spot for Yoohyeon.

 

Things continued like that for awhile, Yoohyeon came by after school almost every single day, Siyeon had given up on having her for dinner because she classified that Yoohyeon wouldn't taste that good anyway.

 

Soon enough a year had passed since they  first met each other, both girls had changed, most of all Siyeon had moved in with Yoohyeon and her best friend SuA. It was chaotic the first few months because SuA and Siyeon got along so well with each other, making Yoohyeon jealous in the process. 

 

But that was okay, Yoohyeon was Siyeon's and Siyeon was hers. 

 

And SuA...well...

 

Let's just say she's still working on stealing Siyeon from Yoohyeon.