Singji ft Yoohyeon

Dreamcatcher Imagines

I like you. Meet me at our place?

 

The text reads. It's simple and straight to the point.

 

Yoohyeon stares at her phone in shock, Yubin who is reading beside her ignores her girlfriends shrieks and mumblings.

 

"Binnie," Yoohyeon begins.

 

Yubin hums, turning over to the next page.

 

"I—I think Siyeon unnie likes me."

 

Yubin hums, not taking her eyes off her book. Yoohyeon whines at being ignored, shock and disbelief clouding her mind. She never in a million years would have thought Siyeon likes her.

 

She groans, dropping herself onto the bed with a cry.

 

Yubin sighs, glancing at her poor girlfriend who looks conflicted and lost, "Don't mind it too much Yoohyeonie." It's not you she doesn't say, a small smirk playing on her lips.

 

Yoohyeon notices and pushes her, "Yah! It's not funny!" She cries, curdling under herself, hands hiding her distress.

 

——

 

It's not until later in the evening that Siyeon comes back looking like a mess.

 

Dry tears streak down her face, eyes puffy and nose runny.

 

Yoohyeon comes out from the corner biting her lip as she slowly approaches Siyeon.

 

"Unnie...?" She carefully says as to not startle Siyeon.

 

Siyeon jumps, turning around to see Yoohyeon all nervous and fidgety.

 

She frowns, sniffling as she says a quiet, "what?" Her voice is hoarse. Yoohyeon grimaces at the sound, her nerves skyrocketing.

 

She swallows, "I-I got your text." She stutters.

 

Siyeon's frown deepens, "what?"

 

Yoohyeon swallows hands trembling by her sides. Siyeon notices, worry quickly taking over her as she cups Yoohyeon's cheeks.

 

"Yoohyeon-ah what's wrong?" Siyeon asks, eyes wide as she looks over Yoohyeon.

 

"Unnie..." Yoohyeon cries.

 

Siyeon's eyes widen in shock at the sudden loud cries and sniffles. "Yah, did you and Yubinie break up?" Siyeon asks, cradling Yoohyeon's hands as she shakes her head.

 

"I—I got your text saying you like me and to meet at our place. That place is the pc bang unnie." She cries even louder.

 

Siyeon chuckles. Now she knows why Minji never showed up.

 

"Shhh, it wasn't meant for you Yoohyeonie. It was for Minji unnie." She says the last sentence like it's a secret. Cheeks flush a deep red as she shyly looks down.

 

Yoohyeon sniffles, "what? You like Minji unnie?" She questions with the tilt of her head.

 

Siyeon nods with a small smile, patting Yoohyeon's head and fixing her hair as she says, "Yes, I do. I love her so much Yoohyeon." Siyeon begins saying all soft and lovely.

 

Yoohyeon's eyes look up to see Minji standing behind them, smile all soft, filled with adoration and love.

 

"Minji unnie.."

 

"Huh?"

 

Yoohyeon motions with her head, "Behind you."

 

Siyeon's heart rate picks up, she turns around to see Minji. Minji who is smiling and looking at her like she's her whole world. Like she's the reason she's even breathing.

 

"Minji I—"

 

"I love you too."

 

They smile at each other, eyes soft.

 

"Finally." Yubin says from behind Yoohyeon, closing her book shut.

 

"Binnie!" Yoohyeon cries wrapping her arms around her lover.

 

Yubin shushes her and turns her to both Siyeon and Minji.

 

"I love you too!" Minji declares, a giant smile on her face.

 

Siyeon can't help the small chuckle that falls from her lips.

 

Siyeon takes Minji's hands into her own.

 

"Kim Minji, will you be my girlfriend?"

 

Siyeon doesn't even have to ask, Minji is already brining their lips together, a lovely smile playing on their lips.

 

——

 

The next day: Yoohyeon crying hysterically as she recounts Minji and Siyeon's confession to the rest of the girls