Jiu & yoohyeon

Dreamcatcher Imagines

"You're really asking for my opinion?" Bora questions, eyes wide.

 

Nodding Minji points to Yoohyeon who was playing pc with Siyeon.

 

"I mean, you guys did date for awhile. Sooo, why wouldn't I?" At that Bora agrees because it was true.

 

Bora and Yoohyeon dated back in high school, but it ended when one of them accidentally took "play time" a little to far. (Aka bora)

 

Minji waits patiently as the brunette was deep in thought, eyes staring at Yoohyeon.

 

...

...

...

 

In the end... "I can't think of anything!" Minji chuckles at boras frustrated look.

 

Turning to look back at her girlfriend focusing on her game Minji could agree that she too would have a hard time like bora.

 

"You really can't think of anything? Like anything?" She asks again.

 

Once again in deep thought, a certain memory comes into mind.

 

"Ah!"

 

 

 

 

"Minji, Yoohyeon I want to congratulate you for your new puppy!" Bora excitingly claps her hands, going to hug both girls in a tight hug. Not before groping their butts.

 

"Ugh, Unnie, what's with you?" The silver haired asks with confusion written all over her face. Because one, bora wouldn't just randomly hug her, especially this tight and especially not groping her in front of minji.

 

She was starting to get suspicious. She turns to her girlfriend, Minji shrugs feigning innocence. Okay something was definitely going on.

 

"You guys got a puppy?!" Siyeon's smile widens at the news.

 

Yoohyeon whips her head to her girlfriend in shock, "we do?!" How come she didn't know? And how come her girlfriend kept it a secret?!

 

"Ah, Minji and for your information," Bora grins, "for the collar, black and white would look very beautiful on the puppy. Don't you think?" Bora teases and Yoohyeon freezes.

 

Oh.

 

 

Oh god.

 

 

OH MY GOD!!!

 

 

Yoohyeon was in utter disbelief at Bora, mouth wide open in utter shock and betrayal.

 

On the other hand Minji was dying of laughter. Yoohyeon was bright red. Siyeon was innocent for a not so innocent in bed. Bora was just the best friend who loves her girls.

 

(Siyeon was still very much oblivious on what was going on, but Bora didn't have the heart to ruin her girlfriends excited little squeals).

 

 

It's been awhile since I wrote jiyoo. Hope u guys enjoyed:)