Minji & Yoohyeon

Dreamcatcher Imagines

There's a zombie. A special one Minji has noted. One that doesn't attack, but instead cowers in fear. Minji found the zombie fascinating, intrigued by this special zombie that didn't seem to care for humans or nothing at all, but spend it looking at the birds.

Minji sits next to the zombie, the zombie paying her no mind. Its been a couple months since Yoohyeon, who Minji learned her name, had saved her from scavengers. Yoohyeon had shielded and protected a hysterical Minji waiting for her death at the hands of a zombie. Instead she was met with freezing cold arms hugging her from behind.

Minji shakes her head at the memory. Since then, Minji has learned a lot about Yoohyeon's past life.

Kim Yoohyeon was her full name, she was only 25 years old, she has two tattoos, a four clover leaf and a bird with the word liberté, was single and worked at a pet store with her best friend Bora. 

Yoohyeon didn't tell her more than that and Minji respected Yoohyeon's wishes. But Minji could guess what had happened.

It had happened to all of them. When—when the outbreak...Minji shakes her head again, sighing.

Yoohyeon groans turning to her curiously, asking her what's on her mind. Minji couldn't help the small smile that formed on her face.

"Just thinking, about how you saved me, how I've learned so much about you in these couple months." 

Yoohyeon groans, her silver hair falls, covering her eyes. Minji chuckles earning another groan from Yoohyeon.

Leaning over to Yoohyeon, she moves away the piece of silver hair behind her ear. They look at each other, Minji staring deep into Yoohyeon's dull grey eyes that once used to be brown. Yoohyeon had shown her pictures of her past life, had even shown her the two graves behind her yard.

One belonged to her beloved best friend Bora and the other her baby pie.

"I'm sorry." She whispers. Yoohyeon her head to the side. Cute Minji smiles.

"I—it's no—not fault yo—you." Yoohyeon drags, looking into Minji's tear filled eyes. It wasn't a good look on her. Yoohyeon loved seeing Minji happy, not sad.

So Yoohyeon does the unthinkable. In a swift motion, Yoohyeon has Minji in a bridal style. Minji shrieks in surprise, her arms instinctively wrapping around Yoohyeon's nape.

Looking into the morning sunrise birds flying overhead, Yoohyeon makes a promise.

 

To protect and to always make Minji happy, until her very last days.

 

 

 

This made me feel things 😩 it's so sdkdjsjd!! Ugh idk 😔✋ i suddenly feel sad... :,) (I wasn't satisfied with the ending 😭)