Singjiyoorabin

Dreamcatcher Imagines

Yoohyeon groans slumping even further into the couch. Bora who was sat on Siyeons laps on the other side of the couch raises her brow at her. "And what's up with you?" She asks. Just when Yoohyeon was about to answer, the sound of someone punching the door code, snaps her head to the door waiting in anticipation.

Number one reason was because Minji and Yubin had gone out to buy snacks for their movie night tonight. Second reason was Yoohyeon hadn't given Minji or Yubin there morning kiss, as she woke up late. Having spent yesterday night playing pubg with Siyeon and Gahyeon. But having given everyone else their kisses, except for bora who rejected her kiss. So her.

Bora will not be getting her precious kisses any time soon. Even if she apologized.

Minji and yubin walk in with two bags of snacks in each hand. Bora and Siyeon eagerly get up first, running to the girls.

 

Siyeons eyes widen, "ji you got Dino nuggies!" Minji cooes her smile going wider when Bora comes behind Siyeon, her eyes going wide noticing vanilla ice cream in the bag.

 

Yoohyeon feeling left behind, goes to Yubin first and finally giving her her morning kiss.

 

Mumbling against the kiss, Yubin looks at her weirdly. "What's with that face? Are you feeling sick?" She asks.

 

Hearing this, Minji walks over to them. Worriedly Minji starts to check Yoohyeon's forehead. "You're not burning...does anywhere hurt Yooh?"

 

Yoohyeon sensing everyone staring at her, she shakes her head 'no' before sheepishly smiling.

 

"Nope. Just wanted to give my beautiful girlfriends their morning kiss." She explains. Minji immediately smiling like a complete idiot, leaning in to get her kiss. Bora rolls her eyes behind the girls. Siyeon looks at Bora knowingly a mischievous smile on her lips.

 

Bora gives Siyeon a 'what?' Look. Siyeon mouthing, 'really, again?' Bora defeatedly pouts, having been caught.

 

"Yoohyeon, did this small birdy reject your morning kiss again?" She asks, already knowing the answer. Yoohyeon breaks away from the heated kiss, lips bruised.

 

She hums, "she did. And she's not getting any kisses from me. My kisses are too precious." She finishes throwing a glare at Bora who chewed at her bottom lip.

 

Minji, Yubin and Siyeon knew how this outcome would come out to be, so with Minji and Siyeon dragging Tom and Jerry to the bathroom, Yubin coming back with towels and clean clothes.

 

Minji points at both girls still glaring at each other, "you girls know the outcome of this," she says as a matter of factly, neither girl paying attention to her. Minji heavily sighs, closing the door behind her, leaving Yoohyeon and Bora to make up.

 

Siyeon laughs behind her once Minji turns around, pouting. "Baby, don't be sad," taking Minji's hand into her own, Siyeon glances at the door, a suggestive look in her eyes. 

 

Yubin who came out of her room changed into sweats and a t-shirt shakes her head a teasing smile on her lips, "I swear Bora does that on purpose," Siyeon nods in agreement, sending Yubin a message with her eyes. Yubin immediately getting it, red tint covering her cheeks.

 

Minji not knowing what was happening around her, to sad into not being able to join her two girls. Maybe she should also start rejecting Yoohyeon's kisses to get some good make up shower . Because everyone knows Bora does it on purpose, knowing how easy it was to rile up the puppy like girl. Always working %100 of the time.

 

Deep in her thoughts, Yubin gives Siyeon a nod of confirmation to what she asked of her. Siyeon leans into pressing a chaste kiss against Minji's lips. Minji humming against the quick kiss, leaning in for more when Siyeon backed up. 

 

She leans in to whisper, "we've got a surprise for you," with a wink she leaves a speechless Minji behind, Yubin who was leaning against the door frame entering the roommates room first.

 

Siyeon following behind her with the sway of her hips. Minji's eyes following her until her disappeared into the room.

 

With deep heavy breaths and dilated pupils Minji makes her way to their shared room, small noises coming from behind her as she shuts the door behind her.

 

 

 

If only I could write 😔 i wasn't satisfied with the ending but im just gonna leave it like that.

 

(oh and singjiyoorabin are all in a disgustingly healthy and cute relationship 😔🖐🏼 this author just doesn't know how to write ✍️)