Siyeon & SuA

Dreamcatcher Imagines

On second thought.

 

Maybe she should listen to the puppy's advice for once. Siyeon thought hard. Either she'd take the advice or plainly ignore it.

 

In the end Siyeon ended up taking it. (Much to her regret.)

 

 

 

It's been a few weeks since Yoohyeon gave her advice that would help her confess. (Which she did not believe would help her at all)

 

She clearly must be out of her damn mind to even think of confessing to the one and only, Kim Bora.

 

Siyeon groans, gripping her hair in frustration and nervousness.

 

Minji her best friend was amused by everything. Why would Siyeon even listen to her girlfriends advice in the first place?

 

"Siyeon-ah," Siyeon turns to look at her. "Huh?"

 

Minji chuckles, shaking her head. Poor Siyeon looked so stressed.

 

"You're so whipped." She mumbles.

 

Before Siyeon can defend herself, the classroom doors slide open. Revealing Kim Bora. The girl that has Siyeon wrapped around her finger without even knowing.

 

Oh. Here we go. She sinks back into her seat. If only she had popcorn.

 

Bora looks around the room, eyes scanning for someone named Siyeon.

 

Her eyes land on a specific girl. Who clearly was avoiding her gaze. She smirks.

 

Found you.

 

"You there!" She points to the startled girl, looking around frantically around the room.

 

"M-me?"

 

"Yes you." Bora motions for Siyeon to meet out on the hall.

 

Siyeon turns to pleading eyes for help, but all she gets is a thumbs up and a "good luck" from Minji.

 

I'm so dead. She thinks.

 

She hesitantly gets up from her seat and out the hall way to meet Bora.

 

I must really be out my mind. Curse you Yoohyeon...

 

Bora was leaning against the wall, clearly zoned out.

 

Siyeon clears , which was a bad move because Bora throws her a glare.

 

She backs up, not knowing if she should just go back and accept her broken heart.

 

Tears swell in her eyes, "I-I I should go back. Sorry." Before she could leave Bora speaks.

 

"Wait."

 

Siyeon clearly puzzled, turn around to find Bora nervously fidgeting in her spot.

 

What's happening?? She her head, confusion written all over her face.

 

Bora takes a deep breath, composing herself. Clearly not working when she makes eye contact with Siyeon. 

 

Oh my god oh my god oh my god! Bora control your gay!

 

"Wa-wait. I-I wa-want—" she groans, how was she supposed to say this.

 

She takes a deep breath. It was now or never.

 

"Yoohyeon told me."

 

Siyeon frowns. "Yoohyeon? What does yooh—" her eyes widen in realization, forming an 'O'

 

That ing liar! I knew I shouldn't have believed that stupid "advice" of hers.

 

"She told you. Oh my god." Siyeon starts pacing around the hall, hands on her hips.

 

Bora was just watching not knowing what to say.

 

She groans, "I can't that believe that idiot told you I have a crush on you."

 

"You have a crush on me?" Bora was now the one with widen eyes and mout forming an 'O'

 

Siyeon whips her head panicking. "I-no! Yes! I mean n-yes!" 

 

Bora had a huge grin, eyes looking like hearts and Siyeon than knew that her crush had a crush on her too.

 

I guess Yoohyeon's advice helped. (Siyeon never used her advice, the advice used her.)

 

idk if the last piece made any sense 😅