Yoohyeon & SuA

Dreamcatcher Imagines

Yoohyeon and Sua were both relaxing in the living room of their dorm. The other girl's were out shopping or eating deliciously, while both girls decided to spend time together alone. There weren't as many relaxing moments when Yoohyeon and Sua could spend time alone, they had very packed schedules this year alone, so it was hard to enjoy moments like these together.

 

Yoohyeon who was cuddled up against Sua, when Yoohyeon wanted to be the little spoon. There was no arguing between both the girls, since Sua liked hugging her tall girlfriend from behind.

 

Breaking the comfortable silence that settled between them Sua spoke, "Do you want to do a vlive babe?" Sua asked Yoohyeon who turned around to face her, bumping noses with her.

 

"Sure." Yoohyeon answered with excitement as she got up from Sua's lap, running to their room to get her phone that was charging.

 

Sua chuckled at her cute girlfriend who tripped on air while running to their room. Might as well do a SuYoo vlive since we haven't done one in a while. Sua thought as she fixed  up the couch and cleaned the small coffee table.

 

Yoohyeon came running back with her phone fully charged once she went to the bathroom. "I got it babe!" Yoohyeon smiled cutely waving her phone, she settled on the couch as she waited for Sua to grab an orange.

 

"Are you ready?"

 

"Mhm."

 

"Okay let's go live." Yoohyeon said, starting the live.

 

1...2...3...Now live

 

"Hello Somnia-deul!" they waved to the camera with big smiles, with so much energy as they greeted their fans happily.

 

"Hello, I am Queen Sua." she said introducing herself.

 

Yoohyeon smiled at the camera enthusiastically. "Hello my babies, I am dreamcatcher's puppy Yooheon."

 

This went on for a while as they talked and answered questions from their fans, also telling a funny story that happened a couple days ago. "Oh my god! You should have seen the face Sua made when I tried on her clothes." Yoohyeon said, laughing at the memory from yesterday. 

 

Sua punched her playfully, earning a whine from Yoohyeon as she faked being hurt. "This puppy really thought that she could make fun of my clothes when they were small. Like what did you expect, baby."

 

Both girls froze as Sua's eyes widened in realization to what she said, on LIVE.

 

They quickly ended the live after saying goodbye.

 

"S-Sua," Yoohyeon slowly said, noticing that Sua wasn't saying anything nor facing her.

 

Sua was spaced out that she didn't hear Yoohyeon. Her mind was running wild at the consequences they would face later by their CEO.

 

"I-..l-lets go to bed. It-it's already late." Sua quietly began saying as she stood up, leaving Yoohyeon behind.

 

Yoohyeon sighed, closing her eyes. They really messed up.