Yoohyeon & Sua

Dreamcatcher Imagines

"Where are you going?"

Yoohyeon turns to look back at Minji as she finished tying her shoe.

She sighs, "gonna see pie." She murmurs sadly.

Minji's eyes soften. Ever since Yoohyeon and Bora broke up two months ago, they have been rotating on taking care of Pie.

" k' be careful on your way." Minji says in her motherly tone. Yoohyeon turns her way with a small smile and a roll of her eyes to tease the older.

"Hey! I saw that!" 

"You were supposed to!" Yoohyeon yells outside the door saying a 'see you later' before closing the door.

 

The ride to her ex's apartment, well their apartment, felt weird every time Yoohyeon went to pick up pie. The last two months Yoohyeon has been staying with Minji. Yoohyeon still vividly remembers the day she knocked on Minji's door, masacra running down her face. Yoohyeon shudders at the memory.

Yoohyeon finally arrives at her ex's. She walks up the stairs to delay the inventible which was her seeing her ex during the weekend. Her lover Kim Bora.

Yoohyeon can feel the tears and the lump in form but she takes a deep breath to compose herself.

"It's gonna be quick. Just pick up pie and leave." Yoohyeon mumbles quietly to herself as she stood in front of the door.

She lets out a breath and knocks on the door.

The immediate sound of barking rings behind the door, it brings a small smile to Yoohyeon's face at the thought of seeing her baby.

The door finally swings open, Bora comes out with bed hair and a black tank top combined with black shorts. Yoohyeon's eyes briefly check her out, Bora doesn't seem to notice, to busy fixing her messy bed hair. Even looking like this Yoohyeon is awed by Bora's beauty. 

"Sorry, come in." Bora says after a second, her hair now fixed.

Yoohyeon snaps out of her thoughts and shyly nods, letting herself in.

Stepping foot into the apartment, Yoohyeon is overwhelmed by the memories. She swallows, hoping Bora doesn't notice her change in body language. But how could she not? They dated for years.

"You okay?" Bora asks looking at a teary eyed Yoohyeon trying to hold back tears. Yoohyeon just nods giving her a reassuring smile. A smile that isn't so convincing to Bora.

Bora frowns but doesn't say anymore. Instead she walks ahead to where pie was behind baby gates, her tail wagging excitingly to see Yoohyeon. 

Yoohyeon bends down, "pie-ah! Did you miss me baby?" She cooes adoringly. Bora watches behind with a smile, her eyes lingering on Yoohyeon a little to long. She takes a deep breath to calm her beating heart.

 

Yoogyeon spends a good half hour playing with pie as Bora finishes cooking breakfast.

"Are you staying Yoohyeon?" 

Yoohyeon abruptly stops, eyes flickering nervously, not knowing what to say, "N-no I-I'm good Bora, thank you." She stutters not looking back at Bora for her reaction, knowing that Yoohyeon would have immediately said yes if she did.

Bora's smile falters, replaced by an unreadable expression on her face.

"oh. ok."

Yoohyeon grimaces. She really wants to turn around and say something, anything. But she stops herself. They weren't dating anymore, she reminds herself...even if Yoohyeon still deeply loved her.

 

They don't talk anymore after that. Pie doesn't seem to notice the awkward atmosphere that surrounds them, instead happily playing with her ball as Yoohyeon threw it against the wall.

Yoohyeon looks down sad. Her head hung low, wanting to rid of the awkwardness between them.

Bora didn't look any better than Yoohyeon. Her chest ached, the want to reach out to Yoohyeon and hug her, kiss her...apologize...was all coming towards her. She wanted to break down there and than. Bora wanted to call for Yoohyeon. She was so close, but yet so far from her reach.

Pie suddenly falls to her side, crying out, catching the immediate attention of Yoohyeon and Bora simultaneously.

Their eyes widen, worry clouding their vision to even realize they were now kneeling next each other, Pie only on their minds as the small brown Pomeranian continued on helplessly crying.

"Pie! Are you okay?! What happened?!" Yoohyeon cried, her hands shaking as she carefully took the small Pomeranian into her arms. Pie whines when Yoohyeon tries to move her. Yoohyeon flinches away.

Bora only watched Yoohyeon cry. Unconsciously without thinking, Bora softly cups Yoohyeon cheeks, comfortingly her cheek with her thumb. A way Bora knew that could instantly calm Yoohyeon down.

Yoohyeon looks into Bora's eyes, her erratic heartbeat slightly calming down. Pie has quieted down, Bora realizes with a slight worrying frown. They both turn to look down at pie to see her happily chewing on a snack.

Bora chuckles softly, it's then when Yoohyeon finally realizes.

"I guess our baby wanted us to make up." Bora softly begins to say, still looking at Pie.

Yoohyeon sniffles, Bora was still cupping her cheeks. "I wanted to..." Bora begins to nervously say, now looking at Yoohyeon who was looking back at her with an unreadable expression. She gulped opening , "I forgive you." Yoohyeon quickly says.

"I forgive you for losing your promise ring."

Bora's face softens, guilt still eating her up, "I'm so sorry for lying to you. I was going to tell you, eventually, for losing the promise ring, but then I—" Yoohyeon cuts her off by taking tiny hands into her larger ones.

"I gave you that promise ring 15 years ago Bora," Yoohyeon softly smiled at her, "it was a promise to always be there for you, but I don't care about that," Yoohyeon looks into Bora's eyes looking for something. Yoohyeon bites her bottom lip, "can I...kiss you?"

"Yeah you stupid idiot." Bora laughs out loud, bringing Yoohyeon into loving kiss. They hold each other tight, never wanting to let go, and yeah, maybe this was Pie's plan all along. And for Bora, she's forever grateful for that.

 

 

——

 

It's been so long! 

My brain ran out of juice since the last time I updated a couple months ago 😅

I hope u enjoyed it!✌🏼