Bora & Yoohyeon

Dreamcatcher Imagines

It was supposed to be easy, really. It wasn't supposed to become this complicated and confusing and very Yoohyeon like.

But all Yoohyeon knows in this moment, Bora looking at her with this look. A look of anger? Jealousy? Yoohyeon doesn't know. And maybe she doesn't want to find out the answer to that.

"What were you thinking?!" Bora whisper yells, startling Yoohyeon taking them both behind a pillar, hiding them from their target and many eyes.

Confused, Yoohyeon says "eh?"

Bora groans, hiding behind a pillar from their target that was looking for Yoohyeon.

Bora her lip, "I said what were you doing flirting with our target?!" Oh.

Yoohyeon flutters her lashes not knowing what to say, "I don't know! You said we needed him to somehow become interested in me, so I did what I do best! Flirting!" She rambles causing Bora to scoff and look at her in disbelief. In disbelief for admitting that Yoohyeon is best at flirting and in disbelief for actually going for it. Not that Bora would ever admit it.

"Kim Yoohyeon! Are you ing crazy?!"

She makes a face, "yeah." Bora groans raising her hand to smack Yoohyeon, but restrains herself. They were still on a mission.

Taking in a breath, Bora says, "You did good though. But please don't ever do that again. Not with Minji being your sister and my boss. I don't want to die." Bora mutters the last part. Though Yoohyeon catches it and apologizes, even getting on her knees to which Bora pulls her up and kisses her softly.

"One more thing baby," Yoohyeon nods in expectation before Bora is pulling her cheeks, "you should be flirting with me, only me stupid!" Yoohyeon cries.

After reassuring Yoohyeon, the two girls sneak to the upstairs where Yoohyeon makes eye contact with their target.

-

A young male, Yang Jeong-in, age 22 and handsome. That was the only description they had gotten and it was easy to find him. He couldn't compare to the others who were out of his league.

Their target walks into the empty hallway. Just where they wanted him.

"Hey," Yoohyeon smiles shyly, coming out of the corner. The young man smiling back at her with much shyness back.

"I heard you were looking for me?" She says, chuckling at his flushed face. He was cute, Yoohyeon had to admit.

"I—I never got your name." He stutters, stiff as a board.

Yoohyeon giggles, biting her bottom lip. She doesn't have to look to know that Bora must be burning. But still, Yoohyeon loved to rile up her girlfriend every chance she gets.

She sways her hips seductively, now standing in front of a wide eyed Jeong-in.

She leans in, lips touching lips with such soften and gentleness. Yang Jeong-in falls, Yoohyeon grins.

And in an instant the softness and gentleness of the kiss is gone. He is down, gasping for air, hands gripping her own as he falls.

Claps are heard from behind her "Wow! That was beautiful baby." Yoohyeon grins looking behind her. Bora is looking at her proudly with a hint of lust. She knew Bora would like it.

"Now," Bora whispers, inches from Yoohyeon's glistening lips, hands resting against her hips.

 

"How about we get outta here."

 

 

It's so messy, so sorry about that 😓 but it has been quite awhile since I've posted. So here's some spy/assassins suyoo? If you can call it that 😅