Handong & Yoohyeon

Dreamcatcher Imagines

The car ride back home was always the most calming whenever Handong and Yoohyeon drove back. It was a comfortable silence between them, faint music playing in the background.

 

It has been two years since they started dating and made it official between them. Handong remembered the exact moment when both of them were so shy and awkward towards each other, scared to confess. But Handong wouldn't have it any other way, it was the most memorable moment to them. It showed just how much they have changed for the better since then.

 

Handong had a very hard childhood when she got into drugs at such a young age. She believed that hope was all lost when she overdosed one time. If the Handong from the past got told that she would recover and find such a wonderful woman that would be patient and help her through it all, she would have called them crazy.

 

But here she was.

 

She was happily married to the woman that changed her for good, that changed each other and have been together through hell and heaven in the span of two years.

 

Handong was happy now. For now she would give all of her love to Yoohyeonie, living and loving Yoohyeon till death did them apart.