Chapter 65 - Night Night

A Quest for Joy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You need a new outfit." 
 

"Do I? I think it's alright...actually let me finish part of a project I am working on then we can go." Taeyeon thought of something she needed to grab before finding a hotel. 
 

After finishing the first part of her project for her contest, she went outside the study room and dialed Joowons number.

"Hi Joo, do you know any knock out drugs?" Taeyeon asked him.

"Knock out drugs? Why Taeyeon? Who are you trying to knock out?" Joowon asked in amusement.

"No one..."

"Taeyeon-aaah..." 

"I thought you love me."

"I do."

"Then go get me some."

"Tell me what you are doing with it first."

"Can't you just be a good little JooJoo and give me it." Taeyeon mocked him using what her mom used to call him.

"Hahaha, that does not work on me. Want to call me back when you can think of your reason?"

"Pleaseeeee Joowon. I will give you love."

"What? If I don't help you you won't love me anymore??"

"Yeah. Ignore you, b*ch. Give me it, I promise I am not doing anything."

"I am hanging up, Taeyeon." Joowon warned her.

"Can't I use it for self defense? If I want to go to a club, how you know someone is not going to drug me, huh?"

"What? How is having a drug going to defend against that?"

"Yeah. If someone drug me, I drug them back."

"You are terrible at convincing people, you know that?" 

"Jessica tells me different!"

"Yeah because your heart is with her already. If you can use half of the energy and heart you use for Jessica then maybe I'd give it to you already."

"Fk you. How would you know? You still spying on me."

"Can't help it sometimes. Gotten too used to it because of my job. I think everyone would notice you have changed since you started living with Jessica. Aye. Fine."

"Fine? You give me?"

"Yeah. Drop by and I will give you one dose. Remember you only have enough to knock out one adult for a few hours. Be careful how you use it."

"I know. I know. I will come grab it after I go shopping."

"Forgot your manners already." Joowon shook his head. 

"Thank you. Joowon-oppa. I love you." Taeyeon said happily.

"Alright. See you later then. Goof." 

"Psh." 

Taeyeon hung up the phone and went back inside the study room.

"Alright, let's go!"

Tiffany jumped off her seat and walked over to her, she grabbed onto the shorter girl's hands. "Lets go."

------

"Go around and pick an outfit. I wanna see what you like." Tiffany instructed her.

"mk." 

Taeyeon went through each aisle awkwardly flipped through the lines of clothing racks with no idea what she is doing. 

"Can you stop looking at me when I pick?" She looked at Tiffany who was studying her.

"You do realize that is the men's section, right?"

"Wha..." Taeyeon looked at the section she was browsing in, it was filled with men's trousers. Her eyes widened and pressed her lips together, she looked around awkwardly. "Oh. Oops."

"HAHAHA!" Tiffany chuckled at Taeyeon's, "I will be around, meet you back here after you are finished."

Not knowing where she is going, she looking through a few aisles, this is probably the longest she had ever spent looking at clothing. To be honest, everything looked the same to her. It's just clothing that kept her warm and comfortable. Occasionally, she would find some designs interesting, but that's only if it come across her path.

After each run, she end up grabbing something she was familiar with, either a plain white or black jacket matched with black pants. 

"Here." Taeyeon found Tiffany and showed her the pieces of clothing she grabbed.

After looking through half of the clothes Taeyeon grabbed, Tiffany looked at her. "This is the exact same outfit you have on right now...TaeTae are you even trying?"

"It's nice." She looked at her.

"Here take this." Tiffany pilled a bunch of clothes on the short girl's arms.

"Oof. What's all this? You going to buy these?" She looked at all the pink clothing in her arms. Looks like Tiffany still preferred pink, whereas she can't stand the sight of pink. Probably any pastel or cutesy colors are off her list.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter