Chapter 16 - Tiffany Day [Part 2]

A Quest for Joy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You said a American singer so I say one too." 

"Fine, you pass. Why do you dislike making friends or talking so much?"

 

"I feel like I am bored most of the time, I don't know what to expect, what to say, how should I act, should I be bothered...wait a minute...WHEN DID THIS TURN INTO A Q&A!?" Taeyeon just realized she fell into Tiffany's trap.

"I don't know, but you finally answered one of my questions with a full sentence!" A cheeky smile appeared on Tiffany's face.

"You are so annoying," Taeyeon pouted.

"If I weren't being annoying, I wonder how long until you open up and talk to me." Tiffany stated.

"Probably never."

"Exactly."

"Wow! You plotted against me." Taeyeon turned with her palms up in the air, about to give Tiffany a playful smack. 

Before Taeyeon could hit Tiffany, Tiffany evaded her palms and ran down the stairs. Taeyeon sneered and threw her hands at her as if there is something in her hands.

"Let's head back!" Tiffany patted her skirt free of dust and looked back up at Taeyeon.

If it wasn't Tiffany that was annoying her, Taeyeon would have never opened up to anyone. She was glad that she met someone like Tiffany, who had the patience to deal with her. 

The two walked happily back indoors, but a voice from behind stopped them in their tracks. 

"WAAAAAAAIIIIITTT!!!"

"Heechul?" Taeyeon looked the panting boy that just ran up to her. 

"Huff...huff...Aiiish! I always have to come find you. You never come to find me." Heechul sulked when he finally caught his breath.

"Why should I go find you? I don't want to play football or basketball." Taeyeon replied honestly. She did not mean to act cold towards Heechul, but she never really bothered anyone unless they approached her first. 

"Yaaa, you can find me to...you know...just talk. Always playing ball with Leeteuk is getting boring and he always ditches me to do homework." Heechul said.

"What is there to talk about?" 

"We can talk about...I don't know..."  Heechul got all flustered and did not know what else to say, so he scratched his head out of embarassment.

"Just let her go, okay? It's obviously she is not interested in you. Taeyeon are you coming or not!?" Tiffany yelled at them. She could read Heechul like a book that the boy fancied Taeyeon. 

"Bye.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter