Chapter 74 - Sisterly Warning

A Quest for Joy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes, he is much bigger and I do not know how. Why don't you go ask Taeyeon when we meet her?" Irene said as they walked down the staircase.

"We are going to see Taeyeon unnue!?" Yeri cheered.

"SHHH!!!" Irene quickly blocked Yeri's mouth. "I don't know if father would be happy if he knew we are going to see her."

"oh."

"I just want to apologize to her and warn her about the contest."

"She is your sister she has to forgive you...wait this is funny..."

"What's funny?"

"Didn't you tell us that you smooched Taeyeon?" Yeri gasped.

 Irene's eyes suddenly widened into a cold glare and chased after the screaming Yeri out the door.

Not long after Jessica fell asleep, Taeyeon got back up on their bed feeling relieved that their fight was over. She still cannot believe they are together now, as real lovers instead of a fake one. She did not fully understand what it meant to be a girlfriend yet, but she felt really happy on the inside. Her phone suddenly rang, but was quickly dismissed because she did not want it to wake up her sleeping girlfriend. A quick vibrate followed, indicating a text message. 

[Tiffany] : I guess you are not coming anymore? I have been in the library for hours waiting for you =(

[Taeyeon] : Fany-ah, Jessica is sick today. Can we study together another time?

[Tiffany] : Really? Is she alright? Do you want me to come over? I can help you take care of her. Plus I really need to talk to her after that night...

Taeyeon looked at the message and thought about it. She was enjoying the time alone with Jessica and taking care of her, so she did not feel like to be disturbed by anyone.

[Taeyeon]: Another time ah. She is really sick and it was my fault, so I need to take care of her.

That sounds reasonable. She pressed send.

[Tiffany] : She is my best friend. I can help you take care of her. 

Ugh. She is still that persistent. Taeyeon puckered her lips, thinking what to say next.

[Taeyeon] : You don't need to. I can manage.

[Tiffany] : Isn't she mad at you? Don't you want me to explain to her what happened that night? Isn't it better if I go explain it to her.

Taeyeon feeling frustrated unable to convince the girl on her phone. She paced back and forth in Jessica's room hovering her fingers above the keyboard. 

[Taeyeon] : There is nothing to explain. I don't think she liked us going to hotel alone at night. I don't think she needs to see you right now. 

[Tiffany] : It was your idea to go to a hotel...and you set me up.

[Taeyeon] : What do you want me to say? Stfu.

Taeyeon tossed the phone on Jessica's desk angrily. She took a deep breath and looked around the room, forgetting what she wanted to do. Tiffany's persistence really got to her, and this time it was not in a good way. 

It was my idea to go to the hotel? You dare say that to me? Taeyeon talked to herself. It was you who kissed me that got me into this mess in the first place. It was you who's feelings were unchecked!

--ding dong--

Taeyeon wiped her face upon hearing the doorbell and went to see who it was. She forgot that she was still in her sleepwear.

She slumped her shoulders when she saw Irene, Yeri and Joy at her front door through the security camera preview, but unlocked the door nonetheless.

After she opened the door, Taeyeon was about to greet the girls, but was greeted by three girls with their mouth wide open. She looked down her clothing and realized that she was still in her underwear. However, before she could run back to her room to change, Irene walked forward and held Taeyeon by her shoulders. Her eyes scanned Taeyeon's face from left to right, up and down, then inspected the rest of her sister's body. She purposefully squeezed part of Taeyeon's body to check if there were any injuries.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter