Chapter 66 - Oh, the secrecy

A Quest for Joy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany coughed uncontrollably, choking on the liquid that was forced inside her"...kaaaa...what did yo..."

It was only a few seconds, Tiffany suddenly became unconscious and fell onto Taeyeon's lap.

"thank god that worked. I can't believe I ate everything and forgot about the drug." Taeyeon looked at the now sleeping girl. 
 

"Sorry, Fany. I need you to be my proof." 

Taeyeon ruffled Tiffany's hair to make it look messy, then she crumpled up her shirt and lifted the hem until it was just below the girl's chest. She chuckled when she saw Tiffany's bare belly button and gently poked the unconscious girl's belly.

That's enough right? Uhmmm...

She bit her lips and ped Tiffany's pants so it looked like they were busy in bed, and smirked when she saw that Tiffany wasn't wearing pink under garments, but black instead. 

This should do...oh, just one more thing. 

Taeyeon tied a knot using Tiffany's hair and then proceeded to leave the hotel with a giant duffel bag she bought.

------

Lucky for Taeyeon, Taec always parked at the lot a few blocks away from the bar due to his status and expensive vehicle.

It is a decent sized parking lot in front of an office building, and there aren't many cars there as most people were home by this time. Taec's suv parked at the back corner just in front of a line of bushes next to a wall. It was quite dark as the parking lot had little lighting.

She looked at the time and it was just perfect, 15 minutes before midnight. So she sat between the wall and the bushes and waited. She wondered about how the day went and was quite content. Tiffany wasn't spying on her like she thought she did back then and they were able to reciprocate each other's feelings smoothly. 
 

10 minutes have passed and there was still no signs of Taec. She at on the grass and scrolled around her phone aimlessly. Then her phone rang. Jessica.

She silently wished that Taec won't show up soon and answered the call.

"What do you want? I am busy."

"WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU!? You ditched me the whole day!!!" Jessica yelled at her.

Taeyeon's eyes widened by surprise and covered the earpiece.

"What you yelling for? Out." Taeyeon simply said, disregarding her girlfriend's upset tone. She scanned the area around her, just to make sure nobody is near and double checked for Taec's arrival.

"With who?" 

"Myself."

Heavy breathing was heard on the other side of the phone. "Really? Then what are you doing alone at midnight?"

Is she on her period? "None of your bis." Taeyeon feeling annoyed having to answer her probing questions when her mind is clearly focusing on something else.

"How...How is it none of my business??! I thought we agreed on this?? Why was Tiffany there!?"

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows, and whispered firmly to the phone. "How did you know? Don't fkn spy on me." 

"I wasn't spying on you, what the heck! I saw you when I went shopping with Krys. I been nice to you for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter