Chapter 58 - Stressed

A Quest for Joy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I guess ...I don't know. Mr. Jung let you sing? Since when?" There was so much going on, she couldn't remember if Jessica told her or not. 

Jessica smiled sarcastically at her, "thanks."

After a brief moment of silence, Jessica got up and grabbed two folders lying on the coffee table and gestured Taeyeon to sit beside her.

"We got work to do."

"Work?" 

"Yes, we are shooting a commercial together."

"What?"

"Yeah, you are going to come to a photoshoot with me as early as Monday morning."

"Are you serious? I thought you are just singing?" Taeyeon asked.

"There's more to idol than just singing loser."

"Yeah, why can't you just sing..." She sulked.

"What's the fun in just singing? I want to shoot commercials and do a good job, maybe I can get sponsored...then the possibilities are endless." Jessica gleamed at the thought.

"Did I help you get into singing for you to get free stuff..." 

"Why you sound like my dad...It's part of the job. Anyway it's a commercial for a new line up of friendship/couple jewellery."

"So we just stand there and take pictures, right?"

"No, we have to move around and create the mood too. So you better behave."

"..." Taeyeon sunk in her seat further. She really didn't like the idea of moving around and acting. Just staying in a crowded place can give her anxiety, let alone acting for a commercial. The idea was enough to give her cold sweat and she shuddered and dreaded at the thought.  "Do I have too..."

"Yes. You are coming with me whether you like it or not. We need to convince the public we aren't fooling around, we haven't exactly done anything for the past few days." 

Jessica looked at Taeyeon, who had her upperhalf of the body lying on the sofa now with her head resting on the arm rest. Her face expressionless. 

Just what is wrong with her? Jessica thought.

She sighed and decided to tell her another news, maybe it will brighten her mood up...or will it? She wondered if the two are still on good terms after they lefted each other like that. 

"Taeng!" She shouted at the dead body lying on the couch.

When there is no repsonse, she poked her on the side of her ribs.

"---tch...Yah!' Taeyeon yelped slapping the hand away, her voice cracked due to the surprise. "What?"

Jessica thought it was a funny response, so she started poking the half dead girl's side repeatedly.

"No! Aahhhh!! Hhaaa!haha! Stooop! Seeee..ckaha--!!!" Taeyeon eventually started laughing and tried to fend off the attacking hands from Jessica.

"Tell me you are going to cooperate tomorrow or else!" Jessica tried poking all over Taeyeon's small body trying to find her weak points.

"you are! going ! to kill! me!" Taeyeon said once she was able to regain a bit of control.


After Jessica got tired of playing, both of them took a couple breaths and tried to calm down. Taeyeon was now completely laid back on the sofa with her head on the arm rest and her legs on Jessica's lap, while Jessica sat back on the sofa. 

"Ok." Jessica looked at her smiling, unconsciously kneading Taeyeon's, "I need to tell you something." 
 

"what? Don't tell me we have to kiss too. I am not kissing you after you me the first time."

Jessic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter