Chapter 59 - Ad Shoot

A Quest for Joy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon searched and found Sooyoung's profile. 

"Is she a security guard too? She is so fit." She swiped through a couple of pictures showing the girl in a tight crop-top. Unconsciously, she liked all of them and after staring at the girl's pictures, she drifted to sleep.

------

Sooyoung checked the notifications on her instagram:

[unknown_ss liked your photo +10 more notifications]

She looked at the profile: 0 Posts; 0 followers; 0 following.

"Another bot, how do these bots even find my account?" Sooyoung thought and blocked the account immediately.

 

On Monday morning, Jessica dragged the hesitant Taeyeon to a green field of grass beside Han River. Before they approach the staffs at their filming spot, Jessica dragged Taeyeon to a stop.

"Remember you must assist me ok? If you are nervous just hold my hand." Jessica looked at her seriously.

"Ah. Got it." Taeyeon muttered.

"Hurry up, walk faster!"

The two arrived at the shooting set, with all the cameras and equipment set up already. They stood there and looked around for Jessica's manager.

"I don't mind dying here.."

Taeyeon looked at the river and how she wished that she was here alone without all the commotion, where she could have all the view of the city to herself.

"What did you say?" Jessica asked.

"Uh, I wouldn't mind dying in a place like this." Taeyeon smiled slightly.

"....eh..." Jessica looked her with full of disappointment and awkwardly looked away, scratching the back of her neck.

What? It's pretty. Taeyeon retorted silently and followed behind Jessica.

Before they finally got to where her manager might be, Jessica turned around facing Taeyeon. She smiled gently at her and held both of her hands, causing the latter to look at their hands and then meeting eye to eye.

"Do you like it?" Jessica asked her.

Taeyeon looked at the view again and nodded slightly. 

"Then I'll take you here often in the future." She smiled wider at the girl, and trimmed her fingers along Taeyeon's hair ever so gently. 

"..oh." Taeyeon mumbled dumbly.

Jessica stared at her intensly with her glistening eyes, which was seen for the first time by Taeyeon, who looked at her dumbfounded.

Taeyeon was mesmerized by the sudden attention Jessica is giving her, this was different. Jessica never looked at her this way. She was almost speechless and realized how pretty Jessica is when they are not bickering. Then she felt Jessica's hand pressed on her cheeks and slowly inched her face towards her own. She closed her eyes tightly and braced herself for a kiss. Then she heard a half chuckle and a snort.

"You really thought I was going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter