Chapter 40 - Plans

A Quest for Joy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon wished Irene was there for her to talk to. That reminded her to go to Mr. JungThe 's room to look for Irene's address when he is away for work. Surely, they sent letters to each other right? Mr. Jung was the CFO after all. She had her mind set on paying visits to Irene. If Mr.CEO doesn't allow anyone to meet his daughter, she's going to visit her on her own accord. She would ask, but after how they left the scene that night, they must be really upset about her.

 

The next morning Taeyeon went to the bathroom for a wash. She picked up her towl only to toss it back down again. She repeated this action for three times, before heaving a sigh and stared at hersef through the mirror.

"Curse that Jessica. Who wants to be her girlfriend? How did she know I like girls?" Do I even like girls??

This girl, Miss Im, Taeyeon is my girlfriend that you are all interested in. *kiss scene*

Taeyeon shuddered at the thought, "Disgusting, blech."

"Jessica I am going to pay you back today."

Taeyeon grabbed Jessica's tooth brush on the large counter and stared at the tip of her tooth brush. She went over to the toilet and dipped the tooth brush in the water. She looked at the toothbrush again...

"This is a bit too much. I am such a nice person, I can't be like her." Taeyeon tossed the toothbrush in the trashbin and went out the door to wait for Jessica. 

Jessica stepped to the left to avoid Taeyeon. However, the latter just steps to the left to block her. She steps again to the right, she was blocked again.

"Move!" Jessica glared at her.

"Why should I move?" Taeyeon glared back. "I haven't asked you yet, why did you tell so many people that I was your girlfriend? In front of all those people?"

"Is it a burden to be my girlfriend?"

"No sh*t." Taeyeon looked at her indisbelief, "I am only living as your roommate and how the heck did I suddenly become your girlfriend?!"

"..."

"Is it because I am not as rich as you or have the same status, so I have to be obedient and be your girlfriend or whatever you ask me to be? I got yelled at by so many people on the way out, saying I am taking advantage of you. Maybe every other boy...or girl...might want to be your girlfriend. But I do not want to. Please give me an explanation. What should we do?"

"Let's get married."

"huh, what?!"

"I said, let's get married."

"wake up! why should I get married to you? I am a girl too, if you haven't noticed."

"Wow, that's the first time you complained about me being the same since the kiss. It's almost as if you didn't mind it." Jessica rolled her eyes, "Taeyeon, the situation is already this messed up. The reporters won't forgive us."

"Us? WHO IS US?"

"Maybe, ever since you lived in this house? You do know that the media is already blaming my father wanting to use me as a pawn to better his relationship with the CEO, right? If we tell them now that we were just putting on a show last night, that just proves to them more that you are taking advantage of me." 

"what-"

"Think of it like this. my father arranged a wedding for me to be with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter