Chapter 32 - First Encounter

A Quest for Joy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aish, I shouldn't of ignored him so much back in school."

"You only see him as a friend because he is an idol? Taeyeon! You are so mean!" Yoona laughed loudly at her sister.

"Thats not what I meant!...maybe a little. Anyway which building you training at?"

"LETSSSSSS GOOOO JESSSSS!!!"

Jessica groaning.

"YA! WE ARE LATE FOR MY TRAINING! If you don't wake up you are not going!"

"Just a few more minutes..." Jessica buries her head in her pillow.

Krystal went to plant her foot on the edge of her sister's pillow.

Jessica looked at her side to see what it is...

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!" 

"Get up."

"You are gross." Jessica pushed Krystal's leg off her bed.

"Go get showered and don't wear jeans."

"Why?"

"So my big sis can dance and sing with us!" 

"No thank you, I only dance for fun. I will look silly."

"Nuh uh! You wrote that song and choreography yourself, my friends will envy you! Pleasseee."

"No. No. No. No."

"Then why are you coming anyways." Krystal sulked

"To sing and dance...Yah, this is entrapment. I don't want to sing my own songs, they are embarassing."

"You wrote it with your heart, they will love itttt. You sing it or else you ain't coming." 

"I am your older sister, you should be listening to me."

"I'm going to complain to dad that you are coming."

"..."
Krystal stuck out of her tongue and ran out to eat her breakfast. " Better be quick! Drivers here already."

------

"Ready?" Krystal looked at her sister.

"Go go go" Jessica pushed her sister towards the door.

"Jess."

Jessica stopped in her track as her dad called her.

"Yes, dad..." Please let me go, please let me go...Jessica prayed inside her mind.

"Don't worry, I won't stop you."

"YES! I LOVE YOU DAD!!"

"Ehhhh! Stop there for a second...Bring Taeyeon with you and show her around, I heard she likes music too." 

"...oh." Jessica reluctantly accepts as there is no arguing with her dad.

"What's wrong with your face? Do you still want to go or not?"

"Yes, dad. Let's go." Jessica looked at Taeyeon, who was standing besides her father.

Krystal can only frown at the idea of Taeyeon tagging along.

------

"Look, Taeyeon don't get your hopes up. I only took you here because of my dad. Stay with us and don't act crazy, ok?"

Taeyeon just shrugged and followed behind Jessica and Krystal. The building was fancy and everything was super clean. There were displays of some outfits or accessories, that idols probably wore, but all Taeyeon was interested in was to find her sister. They are all under the same company, it should be the same building...

In Krystal's practice room. everyone greeted each other and they were very excited to see Jessica. 

"Oh hi pretty friend, who are you?" Amber looked at Taeyeon.

"My name's Taeyeon." Taeyeon smiled.

"She's just here to watch, my dad asked me to show her stuff. Let's start. What are you guys working on?"

"Name is Amber, hope you like our dance!" Amber smirked at her and went to join Jessica and Krystal who all walked away.

During the dance, Taeyeon can notice how close Jessica and Krystal are. While the others are focusing on getting the choreography right, Krystal was just fooling around with her sister. Even when her members scolded her for not paying attention, she still had a smile on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter