Chapter 70 - Krystal's Lectures

A Quest for Joy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"IF YOU GUYS WANT TO CHAT, CAN YOU GO FIND A HOTEL..." Jessica accidentally blurted out what was going through her mind. "JUST STAY AWAY!" She glared at Krystal for the last second and went back into her room.

"Hotel?" Krystal looked at Taeyeon confused. Taeyeon shrugged in response.

"Come to my room." Krystal grabbed Taeyeon's hands and dragged her towards her room.

Taeyeon curiously followed.

"What is it? Were you eavesdropping silly girl?" Taeyeon asked Krystal after they settled on Krystal's bed.

"Silly girl, really? You have the mood to make jokes?" Krystal looked at her seriously. "A little bit. I have to talk to you about my sister."

"Oh great." Taeyeon rolled her eyes. 

"Yah! It was only a little when you two started raising your voice. Can't be helped. Just listen."

Taeyon sighed and nodded, she laid back onto Krystal's bed, which made the girl speechless. 

Can't believe I am telling story to a girl who's 5 years older than me...Krystal thought to herself.

"Are you going to stare at me all day or are you going to talk?" Taeyeon said starring at Krystal's room's ceiling.

"You really are soulmates. I don't know if you are an idiot or just blind and oblivious. Heck probably all of them." Krystal started.

"Ah? Are you here to scold me?" Taeyeon was about to get up.

"Aniya!!! Unnie, listen to me. I am just saying haven't you noticed?"

Taeyeon looked at her cluelessly, "Noticed what?"

"Uhmmm...let's start by, have you realized that she been asking you out more often? At least these past few weeks."

"So what, of course she would. We are in a relationship. It's just pretend."

"IF it was pretend she wouldn't of ignored me all those times...you know how close we are. When she is with Tiffany, she never ignored me like that. Not mentioning that she barely hang with her other friends anymore, because all I can hear her talk about is planning out where you guys would go next."

"She was not dating Tiffany or in an agreement." Taeyeon pointed out.

"Are you an idiot? If it was just pretending, she could have just held your hand and not interacted with you at all. Maybe a smile every now and then just for show. Trust me I know all about pretending." Krystal told her.

"Yea? How do you know so much about pretending?" Taeyeon looked suspiciously at the younger girl.

"Aish. This isn't about me. My members used to fight sometimes over silly things. And they still have to look nice in front of their coaches and executives. So they pretend they were all nice, when they rather bite at each other's throats."

"Then why was she so rude to me? She made me carry all her bags, even made fun of my clothing."

"Because she is being herself and doing whatever she like with you. She can freely speak her mind when she is with you. I know some of her comments may have sounded harsh, but you have no idea how much she was giggling and smiling when you were busy carrying her piles of clothing. Every reaction she got out of you is like a drug to her." 
 

Taeyeon looked at the girl carefully, trying to see if the girl was telling the truth or not. Although Krystal was only 15 years old, she had no doubt that she knew more than she did. Jessica is her sister after all. 

After she determined that Krystal had no reason to lie to her, she believed that Jessica did like her.

"How do you know she loves me then?" Taeyeon asked just to be sure.

"Love? I didn't say anything about love." Krystal looked at her innocently with wide open eyes.

"huh?" Taeyeon was confused what she was implying.

Krystal smirked at her, "I think you are interested in my sister." 
 

"A...ni..." Taeyeon was about to say no, but her heart stopped her. Because her heart asked for Jessica. She did feel comfortable with Jessica. Whenever she was stressed about her project for the contest, she would feel comforted when she knew Jessica was waiting for her at home. She looked forwards to weekends and Friday nights when Jessica would usually ask her to dinner or shopping. Sometimes dragged her to movies and such. At first it felt like a drag, just to show off their relationship. Then Jessica started scolding her, then scolding turned into talking...the talking slowly turned into laughter and the feeling of drag turned into anticipation.

"If you really like her, tell her. I have never seen her acting like this. Not even when she's arguing with Tiffany. Heck, I even feel like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter